v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Final Fantasy VI and his hacks

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Tomas 3
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Final Fantasy VI and his hacks

Post by Tomas 3 »

Has someone remember how fantastic was the final fantasy 6 ?

With his characters ,magic,coliseum,events,espers etc... and see always leo die :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm going to says the best hacks from ff6 of this year 2015 and ending 2014 :

FF6 Leo edition(Leo don't die :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and shadow die instead,there more interesting things also,Siegfried for example :lol: :lol: )

FF6:The return of the dark sorcerer(This is a big hack with more and new magic,fantastics characters,new events and lot more)The best for me by now.

FF6 T-Edition is in japanese,there someone translating english but there a big thing in this one :new costumes ,new magic ,more and news types of weapons,Music Player with tons of music from Square, lots of new events ,bosses from others ff with his music.

I can't play to ff t-edition,because there something odd where Terra say me a thing and I can't play
and after I've other where I'm in middle of the sea and I can only see the screen and the music box .Write here if you can to play to this hack.

All this hack can be found in http://www.romhacking.net/?page=hacks&g ... tartpage=4
En train de traduire AT en français 60% fait

Lvl:70 HP:169 AC:283% BC: 134% AD:31-43
Gold:150k XP:6169352 AP MAX : 12
AP:4 CM:2.0 ECC:27% RD:6