v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

What constitutes spam?

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
fDroid
android_version: 7.0

What constitutes spam?

Post by fDroid »

Lead Developer was tempted to ban me on the first post to the forum, is that a record? I'm not even sure why. All I did was make a witty Andorian-worded request to update the 3 year old version of the game submitted to the f-Droid.org app repository and warn about the dangers of Google (Google Play) cyber-surveillance tyranny. I refuse to make a Google account, but I like this game, so I just popped in here to make that request, otherwise I won't get to play a newer version. ...but he's all like "[You have no right to warn people about mafia-sponsored cyber-tyranny, Spammer! I kindly and respectfully request you stop having opinions and delete your signiture.]" I am almost ready to declare war on this tyrant, which would be a pity, because I had 52 lvls of fun on this game before realizing it's apparently being developed by an enemy of liberty, probably funded by InQTel or something.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say something important instead of only being a mindless crowd-sourcing development resource? Did I accidently have an opinion about free speech being trampled when 150,000 human beings die every day (450,000 if you include abortion). I know you're going to ban me for mentioning how eugenicists are mass-murdering black babies, aren't you? Well here's a few links exposing genocidal racist pedo-nazis, since you hate links so much, Mr Lead Deviloper from Hell:
[Spam deleted]

This post has to be worth some sort of record. 8-)
Last edited by rijackson741 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Delete spam in post
I expected to find a place to share a love of a game, but found political oppression for daring to mention tyranny & genocide. 450k die per day, but no one cares, because the world is addicted to grinding.

The Troll of Rhino Bridge, Lvl52, 2.4mil
Crazyj1981
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: the records of the game

Post by Crazyj1981 »

Droid we play this game to avoid all the death and politcal struggles against the NWO\Masons\Satan\Bildebergs\and most important...........Girl Scouts and their satanic pound inducing cookies (btw Samoas are my fave.) ;) So lets flex our fingers and destroy some Hilrathil Ghosts and grind out some legendaries. And.....dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys.....lol
LV-72 EXP-6806269 HP-222 AC-232% BC-175% DR-13 AD-38-49,,,BS-5 CS-2 IF-5 EG-1 OHSP-1 THSP-1 SHP-2 LAP-1 FS,WS-2 MF2.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

fDroid wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:24 am Lead Developer was tempted to ban me on the first post to the forum, is that a record? I'm not even sure why. All I did was make a witty Andorian-worded request to update the 3 year old version of the game submitted to the f-Droid.org app repository and warn about the dangers of Google (Google Play) cyber-surveillance tyranny. I refuse to make a Google account, but I like this game, so I just popped in here to make that request, otherwise I won't get to play a newer version. ...but he's all like "[You have no right to warn people about mafia-sponsored cyber-tyranny, Spammer! I kindly and respectfully request you stop having opinions and delete your signiture.]" I am almost ready to declare war on this tyrant, which would be a pity, because I had 52 lvls of fun on this game before realizing it's apparently being developed by an enemy of liberty, probably funded by InQTel or something.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say something important instead of only being a mindless crowd-sourcing development resource? Did I accidently have an opinion about free speech being trampled when 150,000 human beings die every day (450,000 if you include abortion). I know you're going to ban me for mentioning how eugenicists are mass-murdering black babies, aren't you? Well here's a few links exposing genocidal racist pedo-nazis, since you hate links so much, Mr Lead Deviloper from Hell:

This post has to be worth some sort of record. 8-)
Your paranoia is astonishing. The game is free. Like, completely free. No cost, no ads, no in game purchases. Free. So how is that tyranny?

We don't like spam here. We hate it. If you want to promote your political views, go do it somewhere else. Links to unrelated sites that have nothing whatsoever to do with AT, and are posted for the promotion of your own political views, are spam!
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
fDroid

Post by fDroid »

Crazyj1981 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:57 am Droid we play this game to avoid all the death and politcal struggles against the NWO\Masons\Satan\Bildebergs\and most important...........Girl Scouts and their satanic pound inducing cookies (btw Samoas are my fave.) ;) So lets flex our fingers and destroy some Hilrathil Ghosts and grind out some legendaries. And.....dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys.....lol
I can't destroy any Hilrathil Ghosts, because the version on fDroid.org is so old it doesn't have them and I refuse to interact with Google/Bilderberg Play. That's why I initially came here, so I could get an update and destroy Hilrathil Ghosts.

And the Girl Scout's diabetes-cookies were genetically modified last time I checked. They also support the UN's eugenic depopulation agenda via other measures, like aborting babies so they don't grow up to be black cowboys. ... I used to be a cowboy, then I took an arrow to the knee. But I still haven't been home in 14 years.
I expected to find a place to share a love of a game, but found political oppression for daring to mention tyranny & genocide. 450k die per day, but no one cares, because the world is addicted to grinding.

rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

As Zukero has already stated, we will help fDroid. But the sources are open, and it is their responsibility to update to the latest build (which has been available for years). So I suggest you contact them. Or perhaps you should just use your "dark web skills" to download the game anonymously from Google Play, and sideload it to your (presumably rooted) phone.
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
fDroid

Post by fDroid »

rijackson741 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:12 amunrelated sites that have nothing whatsoever to do with AT, and are posted for the promotion of your own political views, are spam!
Why are you trying to shove your political views on censorship down my throat? I came here to talk about the game, but from Post One I have been harrassed because I have a habit in petty everyday conversations to casually mention things I think alot about, things I am an expert in, things that are actually important, like the indiscriminate global genocide of hundreds of thousands of people every day. Sure I like the game, but even though I've been doing practically nothing but playing it all day every day for a week, I am still capable of independent intelligent thought, because I am not a dedicated brainwashed slave to the game. Considering how few posts are on this old forum, I'm kinda surprised you're not simply glad someone somewhere had taken an interest in it. Maybe so few people being here has something to do with how draconian the speech regulations are.

I wonder what it would be like if people were actually allowed to be human instead of being treated like monsters to be grinded.

You are Feygard. I am Shadow. I am the kid challenging the beast. I am the one in your vision that terrifies you. Am I speaking your language now? Can you hear me now?

rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

You confuse freedom of speech with a right to say anything you want, anywhere you want, anytime you want. I am a 100% believer in freedom of speech, but that does not mean you have that right. These forums cater to people from all countries, all religions, and all political persuasions. That means they are culturally, politically, and religiously neutral, because one user does not have the right to offend another. Your posts come across as overtly political, and that is not acceptable. You are being "censored" only to the extent that you are being asked to comply with forum rules. If you don't like the rules, you are free to leave.
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

rijackson741 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:03 am You are being "censored" only to the extent that you are being asked to comply with forum rules. If you don't like the rules, you are free to leave.
Bingo!

@fDroid Freedom is not the ability to do whatever you want, it is the opportunity to do what is right. You ever heard of the Social Contract or John Locke the father of liberalism? Assuming that your Anonymous avatar is representative of your Anarcho-capitalistic beliefs, I'll also assume that you have a misconception of what true freedom is. I'm not saying you're wrong about Google, I'm just saying you're wrong about this game and the people in this forum... no tyranny here... and no, the Shadow ain't the Dark Web. Stop making that comparison.
Voom
Kashim
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Kashim »

I've always thought XKCD said it best:
"Public Service Announcement: The right to free speech means that the government cannot arrest you for what you say. It doesn't mean that anyone else has to listen to your bullshit, or host you while you share it. The 1st amendment doesn't shield you from criticism or consequences. If you're yelled at, boycotted, have your show cancelled, or get banned from an internet community, your free speech rights aren't being violated. It's just that the people listening think you're an asshole, and they're showing you the door."

Alt-text:"I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express."

Credit to: https://xkcd.com/1357/

P.S. Apologies to the moderators if I did not censor that correctly. If there is a way to do that better, let me know, I do not mean to offend, it just happens to be a really relevant quote. Also, woo, for the first time I've found a good reason to use that!
I have too many characters to list them, so I'll just list my most important:
Template Flux
Lvl: 1 XP:56034
L&E: RoLS: 2 ElyR: 1 RoL: 2 BD: 1
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Xkcd FTW!
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2