Sketch

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 am

What do you think. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

Capeditiea
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:44 pm
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by Capeditiea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am

I like it. could use a little more detail though.
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D

User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 am

Capeditiea wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am
I like it. could use a little more detail though.
Yeah, the photo sort of eliminates some of the detail
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

Capeditiea
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:44 pm
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by Capeditiea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 am

*nods,
i see more detail when i angle my phone a certain way. :3
(which i didn't try before.)

Did you use flash? (sometimes flash will take out the lighter lines and such.) if so turn off flash or automatic flash. use a desk lamp instead but point the light towards the wall to prevent too much obscurity.

...seeing these inspires me to do one of my surreal/abstract sketches... (i cannot do much beyond that; lol i manage to make something really good during the first 80% of the human or creature. then the other 20% ends up being some kind of mutation. then i fill the page with some more mutation... and end up with some kind of hybrid creature of uncertainty. occasionally i will put words that enter my mind upon looking at it... other times none.) *nods, we cannot waste too much paper. :O
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D

User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 am

Capeditiea wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 am
*nods,
i see more detail when i angle my phone a certain way. :3
(which i didn't try before.)

Did you use flash? (sometimes flash will take out the lighter lines and such.) if so turn off flash or automatic flash. use a desk lamp instead but point the light towards the wall to prevent too much obscurity.

...seeing these inspires me to do one of my surreal/abstract sketches... (i cannot do much beyond that; lol i manage to make something really good during the first 80% of the human or creature. then the other 20% ends up being some kind of mutation. then i fill the page with some more mutation... and end up with some kind of hybrid creature of uncertainty. occasionally i will put words that enter my mind upon looking at it... other times none.) *nods, we cannot waste too much paper. :O
I used a LED desk lamp on the first one which made the pencil marks harder to see even when I was drawing it :lol: . Also I use a really hard pencil as a preliminary 'practice', and when I go to redraw it I usually don't go that much darker. I used flash for the second one i think.

I like drawing futuristic tech, like halo spartan armour, clone armour ect ( I take great fancy in body armour :lol: ). I never really liked drawing animals (or humans for that matter) until recently, kinda found out that i like it :lol:
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

Capeditiea
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:44 pm
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by Capeditiea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Do you have a drawing pen? (which is similar to a fountain pen, manga and comic artists use them, but require a technique to perfect, it would make the lines more bold. the price ranges and such, i think there is also sorta a marker looking pen that can do the same, if you don't want to accidently scratch the paper or have the bottle of ink spill on the picture.) :O

even if you just draw to fulfill your creativity or for fun. it would make the images pop out. (you don't have to, it is only a suggestion)

:3 but you have skills, which i have recognized. (and i am picky when it comes to anything in the creative nature.)
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D

User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 pm

I probably do...somewhere. My Dad went to uni and took a artist couse ( I think that's what you call it ) so I've got plenty of art supplies, just have to find it....

I was trying shading, but I'll probably be doing some pen work soon too.
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

Capeditiea
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:44 pm
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by Capeditiea » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:02 am

:3 i shall await for your pen works. (as patiently as i can.) :3
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D

User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 am

:lol:
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

User avatar
T-rex2298
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!
Contact:

Re: Sketch

Post by T-rex2298 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 am

Tah da! I'm not kidding, this is literally my first only pen picture in my whole long life - so it's not Wowza level yet :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T-rex is my name and crunching is my game.
Operation Shadowslay
Maturity: 1 year.
Effect Level: Mass Genocide
Stronger, Faster, Braver.

Post Reply