Idea to reduce waits for future updates

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Re: Idea to reduce waits for future updates

Post by Fire7051 »

Riding through the desert on a horse with no name? :D I'm In!!!!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Meirerion wrote:
Sarumar wrote: ... yesss... i can see it. It is endless desert... no way out (without finding and defeating some rare monster)...
I lIke the idea of a desert. Many dungeons, many evil creatures lurking under the sand. Many traps (tiles when walked on teleport you to a small dungeon full of monsters and with one exit).

Maybe even a small towny next to an oasis where people try their best to survive in this rough environnement. Or maybe a small empire which you can help to rise and it could become a new entity in the political plots (Feygard, the Shadow, maybe Elythara if my quest'd been received).

The desert is a good idea and as soon as i've finished the Assassin's Den i'll work on this idea. Who's in?
sdevaney wrote:I already finished some quest dialogue that deals with an oasis and desert location.
ahh... yessss... I can see it. It is endless dungeon.... undead, traps and monsters lurking everywhere... and this city of lost souls.... i fear to enter.... but i need to... or i will befome one of them.....
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

sdevaney wrote:I already finished some quest dialogue that deals with an oasis and desert location.
Who is working on Stoutford? Given the location I'm talking about, Stoutford would be a natural place to plant NPCs to mention how dangerous the Western Desert is, and of course others to start desert quests.

The general feel I'm imagining is based on the desert section of Diablo 2 .. dark, scary, lots of undead, lots of bones.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

As you're making your way through the countless sand dunes, you suddenly feel tired, thirsty, and a little dizzy

Actor condition: moisture drain
oops, your AP have just been reduced to 6...
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Mad P wrote:As you're making your way through the countless sand dunes, you suddenly feel tired, thirsty, and a little dizzy

+1 yess... that i call as a good start... and then there are those curced souls which inflick some nasty status condition like:
- "madness" = when you use or equip item ... you instead of schoosing what item you will use or equip get some randomly selected item... Conditition last until cured by priest
- "hallusination" = when you are in battle you see "extra" monsters those are not real and cannot harm you but you cannot kill them... Conditition last until cures by priest
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

Sarumar wrote:
Mad P wrote:As you're making your way through the countless sand dunes, you suddenly feel tired, thirsty, and a little dizzy

+1 yess... that i call as a good start... and then there are those curced souls which inflick some nasty status condition like:
- "madness" = when you use or equip item ... you instead of schoosing what item you will use or equip get some randomly selected item... Conditition last until cured by priest
- "hallusination" = when you are in battle you see "extra" monsters those are not real and cannot harm you but you cannot kill them... Conditition last until cures by priest
:lol: There goes our mad, hallucinating, moisture drained hero, fighting non-existing monsters with.. a feygard iron sword, which he swings exactly.. 1 time per round :lol:
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Mad P wrote:
Sarumar wrote:

:lol: There goes our mad, hallucinating, moisture drained hero, fighting non-existing monsters with.. a feygard iron sword, which he swings exactly.. 1 time per round :lol:
That's evil!

... I love it! :twisted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------