more forest, wilderness trails

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
GiftOfDeath
android_version: 2.2

more forest, wilderness trails

Post by GiftOfDeath »

I would like 6 screens of forest to trek through, if it was dense with trees and maze like. With enemies hiding behind the trees. It doesn't have to lead any place, would like to get lost out there instead of getting lost in the pitch blackness.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: more forest, wilderness trails

Post by nyktos »

it will be worth the wait!!!

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
mirajp1
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by mirajp1 »

dat map is amazing....
included in next update?
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0
HP: 83, AC: 219%, AD: 24-30, AP: 3, BC: 55%, DR: -1, CC: 22%, CM: 3
Restore HP/Kill: 2

currently affected by rotworm :D
mirajp1

Post by mirajp1 »

looks amazing..
great work whoever did that :D
Logic:
Lvl: 38, XP: 1006224, Gold: 69410, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, GoLF: 1, ChaR: 0, SHAF: 0

oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome

Post by oskarwiksten »

Credits should go to Ian Haase that did these maps. He did a really nice job on them. I am so amazed at the level of detail he put into them, and how beautiful they turned out to be.

However, with the current release schedule, we are trying to finish the Remgard quests currently, which will be the v0.6.11 release. As you might know, the most time in a release goes into making the quests and conversations - and currently that time goes into finishing the Remgard quests.

After that, we will focus on the v0.6.12 release, that will contain the maps posted above (image now removed to reduce spoilers). Hopefully, we can get some help in doing quests for them so that the release is as quick as possible.

To respond to GiftOfDeath: yes, that's a good idea. We have too few of those maps that are only forest. That would be a nice addition I think. Good idea!
/Oskar
mirajp1

Post by mirajp1 »

oskarwiksten wrote:Credits should go to Ian Haase that did these maps. He did a really nice job on them. I am so amazed at the level of detail he put into them, and how beautiful they turned out to be.

However, with the current release schedule, we are trying to finish the Remgard quests currently, which will be the v0.6.11 release. As you might know, the most time in a release goes into making the quests and conversations - and currently that time goes into finishing the Remgard quests.

After that, we will focus on the v0.6.12 release, that will contain the maps posted above (image now removed to reduce spoilers). Hopefully, we can get some help in doing quests for them so that the release is as quick as possible.

To respond to GiftOfDeath: yes, that's a good idea. We have too few of those maps that are only forest. That would be a nice addition I think. Good idea!
Then I guess we have to wait more for loaders hideaway :P Anyways I hope the release is soon :)
Logic: