Suggestions,

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
android_version: 2.2

Suggestions,

Post by 805 »

Leaderboard: This feature would bring competition for players to level as to see who has the better rankings.(skills)

PvP: This feature would bring higher value on to their items as when they defeat their opponent all that was carried by the character would be collected for the "winner" which would now belong to him.(skill&items)

I believe "Andors Trail" has an opportunity on being the #1 played mobile application!
What ideas do you all have for improving this game?

^___^
Xero
android_version: 2.2

Re: Suggestions,

Post by Xero »

805 wrote:Leaderboard: This feature would bring competition for players to level as to see who has the better rankings.(skills)

PvP: This feature would bring higher value on to their items as when they defeat their opponent all that was carried by the character would be collected for the "winner" which would now belong to him.(skill&items)

I believe "Andors Trail" has an opportunity on being the #1 played mobile application!
What ideas do you all have for improving this game?

^___^
You are correct! Andor's trail DOES have the opportunity to be the number 1 played app. That is precisely why I have invested so much of my time suggesting the ideas I have. And you are right about online play. This game with pvp solo or teams would make this game so popular...
As for the reward system I think special items should be awarded to players in each level tier, otherwise low level players don't stand a chance. And it should be broken down by tier to encourage players to make new characters to compete in multiple level tiers.
Overall, I like the way you think sir.
+1
ScorpionZ

Post by ScorpionZ »

Unless it is mentioned somewhere that I missed (and I have been away from the boards for a while) this game is just a stand alone with no forseable future as a game requiring servers (which would be necessary for leaderboards as well as pvp).
Level: 49
XP: 2108290
Attack Cost: 3
Attack Chance: 166%
Attack Damage: 22-23
Critical Hit Chance: 25%
Critical Multiplier: 3
Block Chance: 92%
RoLS: 1
SR: 2945
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

805 wrote:Leaderboard: This feature would bring competition for players to level as to see who has the better rankings.
^___^
Welcome to the Highscore board ;)

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =highscore
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Welcome to the forums, 805! :)

As for PvP, sorry but it's not happening at least for a long time . Oskar has stated that is one of the things he definitely does not want. PvP involves multiplayer and that is one of the things on a short list of things he does not want.