v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Stronger bosses

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Cyracus
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Stronger bosses

Post by Cyracus »

I consider all enemies that drop unique items bosses and I tgink they're too easy. It'd be nice to have them stronger, or maybe someday have a difficulty option, like on hard things cost double and stronger monsters, with a small increase in first town that grows even more further in game, maybe up to 2X difficulty and bosses 4-5X. Would add a great challenge even to experienced players imo.
toti
android_version: 4.0

Re: Stronger bosses

Post by toti »

+1
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

+1, nice to see those ideas suggested again ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Sarumar wrote:+1, nice to see those ideas suggested again ;)
+1 very true
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Personally, I find the bosses to be fine for the level you are supposed to be fighting them at. If you are much higher level, say after grinding forever for a RoLS, for example, then of course they are going to be easy. I bet you those that don't visit the forums, and get all these nice tips, have a much harder time with the bosses. Those that don't visit the forums are much more in majority over those that do, and although everyone values the ideas voiced on these forums, my opinion is that this is a idea formed purely because of the advantages of reading these forums and used in playing. Otherwise this would not have been suggested.

I can take a guess that none of you thought the bosses were easy before joining the forums. There are over 300,000 people playing this game, and only a handful, relatively, on the forums, and I would hazard a guess that most find the bosses at around the right difficulty or a bit too hard.

Don't get me wrong, I love each idea and suggestion from anyone on the forum. But for this idea to be implemented could inadvertently hurt the game and I know none of you want that to happen. ;)

Just my opinion, but, a well thought out one. ;)

All of you impress me with all of your ideas, suggestions, etc.. Keep up the great work. :D