farming is boring

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
toti
android_version: 4.0

farming is boring

Post by toti »

I seems that some people on this forum love to kill many monster fo find an extraordinary item,
I find this aspect of the game is the most boring.
Go trough the maps, explore, kills monsters to advance, talk to NPC, do the quests
is the fun part of the game, the problem is that after all quest are done/ world is explored , there is nothing else to do.

Stay on the same map to kill respawn and get XP/drops is boring to death, ( in some other games I just wrote scripts to make it automatic )

I guess most player will agree that the priority one needed feature in AT is : MAKE THE WORLD BIGGER ! (more maps, more quests, more NPC, more items.)
mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: farming is boring

Post by mdmedlin »

It's something to do between updates. Like some people say, if you want it to go faster, then help with the update builds!!!
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

mdmedlin wrote:It's something to do between updates. Like some people say, if you want it to go faster, then help with the update builds!!!
+1
I could not agree more. If you don't want to grind for a legendary or extrodinary item then DON'T. There is nothing requiring that you do so as you can complete the game w/o looting any of them.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

We would all like to have more stuff in AT. Check here for how you can help.

sdevaney