Remgard?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Funfood
android_version: 4.0

Remgard?

Post by Funfood »

Hello,

I just wondered why I can't find Remgard (or the Irdeghs on the way). I thought I've been everywhere now, but it seems I overlooked something. Is it to the left or to the right of the Iqhan caves? To the right I've travelled around a lot but can't find anything. And to the left I don't see a way either... *blind*

Greetings and TIA
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: Remgard?

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Go to the entrance of the Iqhan cave, but don't enter. keep going to the right, or east, and then after you come to an end, go straight down, or south. Then you will see a bridge with izthiels on it. Cross the bridge south, then go east again, and go on and on and on until you see another bridge , which I think leads north. Follow the bridge until the first turn to the east. Then keep heading east, until you see a bridge south again. There should be Irdephs there. start killing Irdephs and keep going south. When you come to the end of that path, you'l see an ancient Irdeph guarding the eastern path to a cave. Kill the ancient irdeph and enter the cave. Then you should keep going north for a while, and you should see a ladder. Climb up the ladder to continue on the trail to remgard, or you can go west and get a quest which will give you a bed and a merchant who sells expensive healing potions. If you go north, you willl see plaguecrawlers, and you will have to fight your way through them to the north until you reach another cave. This cave contains more plaguecrawlers and plaguestriders. fight you way northeast, and exit the cave. A few more plaguecrawlers and plaguestriders, you'll start fighting trolls and brutes. Fight the trolls and brutes and go east, then north, then follow the edge of the lake. Eventually you will start seeing foxes and wolves, and after you do so, you're almost to Remgard. Go west for a while, killing dogs and wolves and foxes for meat, and you'll reach Remgard soon after when you see a mountain and go south.
Hope this helps you out, and good hunting!
Hey guys, I'm back.
Funfood

Post by Funfood »

Wow, tx! That is a long and winding road :)
Thankful
Greetings!
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Funfood wrote:Wow, tx! That is a long and winding road :)
Thankful
Greetings!
It is a fun and long path. hope you stocked up on potions before you headed out. Happy hunting! :mrgreen: Welcome to the forums!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funfood

Post by Funfood »

Arrived there now... few potions left! Got 100 bonemeals with me and thought I would be far on the save side :D
I hope I find a nice place to stay the night there... no urgent need to return to merchants bed in the cave :lol:
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Funfood wrote:Arrived there now... few potions left! Got 100 bonemeals with me and thought I would be far on the save side :D
I hope I find a nice place to stay the night there... no urgent need to return to merchants bed in the cave :lol:
Its amazing how fast you can go thru the potions in the new areas. Happy hunting!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!