"I have it in me" quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Rtoo
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by Rtoo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:16 pm

XxToTxX wrote:which is? Irdegh Spawn and normal Irdegh? starting to frustrate me trying to get 1 of them, have 101 bonemeals left... if i get one and die I honestly couldnt care! just fed up of having my AP down
If you are in the correct area, you will see there are a couple different types, ones that look like snakes and others that look like...I don't know how to decribe it other than moving trees? :P

DarkSavant13
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:06 am
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Somewhere between here and there... I'm lost...

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by DarkSavant13 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, in my experience ...
There are different types of Irdeghs besides just the regular and spawns(snakes). What you want is the second type. In my experience it has a much better chance of dropping what you are looking for. Go south farther from where you fight your first Irdegh. When you see ones that look different from your first one, farm them until you find the poison gland.
Good luck! Pack lots of bonemeal and try not to fight more than one at a time. Try to find a safe spot after each fight to let the poison condition drop off. ;)

User avatar
nyktos
VIP
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 pm
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat
Location: Nor City, Dhayavar

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by nyktos » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:23 pm

XxToTxX wrote: starting to frustrate me trying to get 1 of them, have 101 bonemeals left... if i get one and die I honestly couldnt care!
actually, from a conservative standpoint...
if you are getting frustrated - consider backing off?

not only would it be more fun if you were stronger,
but you will be wasting less potions...
gold can be hard to come by in this game.

you are wandering into an area that is pretty barren in terms of loot,
so be careful to have money in your pocket if you plan on using ALL of your potions.

just some thoughts,
best of luck to you!!!

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

Image

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]

Pyrizzle
VIP
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by Pyrizzle » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 am

nyktos wrote:
XxToTxX wrote: starting to frustrate me trying to get 1 of them, have 101 bonemeals left... if i get one and die I honestly couldnt care!
actually, from a conservative standpoint...
if you are getting frustrated - consider backing off?

not only would it be more fun if you were stronger,
but you will be wasting less potions...
gold can be hard to come by in this game.

you are wandering into an area that is pretty barren in terms of loot,
so be careful to have money in your pocket if you plan on using ALL of your potions.

just some thoughts,
best of luck to you!!!

:D
I really feel like gold is only important early on in gameplay, later on i have stacks and stacks of gold with nothing to spend it on. On my main i have purchased 2 of every item in game and still have bucket loads of gold left over (oh and over 4k BMP, i know shame shame.)

I do agree with Nyktos, that taking the time to level up a few more times will have a huge effect on how well you do in that area. Some of the NPCs can totally trash a build from status effects or just pure AD power.

Happy hunting! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mino
VIP
Posts: 1269
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 pm
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by Mino » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Maybe its just a coincidence, but the Irdegh poison gland drop seems to become less rare after you've been cured of the rot worm :D

In my more recent game, I got tired of waiting for them to re-spawn so I just saved before attacking a piercing Irdegh and then reloaded and re-killed until it dropped the gland I needed.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18

Pyrizzle
VIP
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by Pyrizzle » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am

Mino wrote:Maybe its just a coincidence, but the Irdegh poison gland drop seems to become less rare after you've been cured of the rot worm :D

In my more recent game, I got tired of waiting for them to re-spawn so I just saved before attacking a piercing Irdegh and then reloaded and re-killed until it dropped the gland I needed.
Probabilities are not my friend. I always seem to beat the odds ((and not in a good way))

I think the odds on the Gland are 1 : 10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pwen
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 am
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by pwen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:06 am

Yes, you go east and south from those signs

pwen
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 am
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: "I have it in me" quest

Post by pwen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm

You have loads and loads of gold at mid-end game?
Good on you, mate!
I find that gold is hard to come by until about halfway through.
Takes a lot of grinding.
I don't have stacks, but I do think that it gets much easier to go get once you are leveled and equipped a bit. Still takes some effort though. Traveling in particular. Not too bad though.

Post Reply