New game, break from grinding

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

New game, break from grinding

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Recently, after failing to get the ElyR, ROL, and ROLS despite spending three builds on grinding separately for one of each and grinding 24/7/365, I got into a black mood. Then, I searched for another game to relieve the tension and found the perfect solution in Godville. It's the perfect game for mad grinders, since you can just sit back and let your hero do all the levelling, gearing, pet training, and stuff for you without doing much at all. Was like taking a weeklong vacation after five years of work.

Godville is a MMOZPG, Massive Multiplayer Online Zero Person Game. Yeah, I laughed at the category group as well :roll: . So, basically all you have to do is play god and punish or encourage the hero or send him baffling messages to crack. Best game ever since Andor's Trail. Almost better if you have suffered a grind hangover. Give it a try.
Hey guys, I'm back.
dondy
android_version: 2.2

Re: New game, break from grinding

Post by dondy »

So... Is the post considered advertising or a friendly advice regards grinding? I made a topic about my game experience and ADOM's crowdfunding on Indiegogo on my first post last July 2. It went "missing" without notice unsurprisingly.

Anyhow, @TS lemme check that game.