v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The Prim mine

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

The Prim mine

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

An NPC in Prim says "Three citizens have gone missing last seen near the mine. Would you investigate this for us. There will be a great reward." You agree and venture into the mine. The tunnel opens in to a chamber filled with strange creatures. The first one spits something at you and your iron helm instantly disintigrates. Quickly you realise these are the dreaded rust monsters and unequip all your metal items (gold being safe you leave on your RoLs and JoF). Now clad in leather armour carrying a club or unarmed you venture on. The rust monsters stop attacking you. They can be killed but they are tough with huge damage resistance. Along the next tunnel gold is everywhere and finally it opens into a larger chamber crawling with more rust monsters. Then you see the giant who has obviously been stuck in the mine for years and turned to cannibalism. After a long battle you defeat him (or he kills and eats you). You cut open his belly and find a ring a necklace and a dagger (they all look magical once you wipe off the gore). You return to Prim and the NPC asks you to return the items to the relatives of the giants victims. You can either keep the items or take the gamble they will reward you for your efforts.

Ok I ripped off the rust monsters from BG but the plot is new. Does this sound like a viable/fun quest.
Praise Shadow I love this game.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: The Prim mine

Post by Sarumar »

+1 Sounds like lots of fun.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

+1 really fun idea.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I like the mine & quest ideas, but the rust monster idea seems kind of corny.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Can't argue with that comment tek. Will try to come up with some other ideas.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:Can't argue with that comment tek. Will try to come up with some other ideas.
That's good because I wasn't looking to argue, just expressing an opinion. :D
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

I like the overall quest idea, especially since they also have that "missing persons" sign posted in Prim, it would be great to have a follow up on that and also incorporate getting into that mine.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:An NPC in Prim says "Three citizens have gone missing last seen near the mine. Would you investigate this for us. There will be a great reward." You agree and venture into the mine. The tunnel opens in to a chamber filled with strange creatures. The first one spits something at you and your iron helm instantly disintigrates. Quickly you realise these are the dreaded rust monsters and unequip all your metal items (gold being safe you leave on your RoLs and JoF). Now clad in leather armour carrying a club or unarmed you venture on. The rust monsters stop attacking you. They can be killed but they are tough with huge damage resistance. Along the next tunnel gold is everywhere and finally it opens into a larger chamber crawling with more rust monsters. Then you see the giant who has obviously been stuck in the mine for years and turned to cannibalism. After a long battle you defeat him (or he kills and eats you). You cut open his belly and find a ring a necklace and a dagger (they all look magical once you wipe off the gore). You return to Prim and the NPC asks you to return the items to the relatives of the giants victims. You can either keep the items or take the gamble they will reward you for your efforts.

Ok I ripped off the rust monsters from BG but the plot is new. Does this sound like a viable/fun quest.
Praise Shadow I love this game.
Great idea Piggy! :D

[Moved the thread to Ideas]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scottdog
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by scottdog »

Once again piggy, excelling in the quest ideas + 1 :D
Level 76 HP=112 Gold=450,000
AP=3/12 AC=262% AD=44-55
BC=99% DR=1 Rols=2 Rol=1 ElyR=1 ShaF=1 ChaR=4 GoLF=1 SRoV=8 VSH=1

fandabbydozey