v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

extraordinary item quest

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
scottdog
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: extraordinary item quest

Post by scottdog »

Ian wrote:
Sarumar wrote:+1 good one, how about werecreatures and silver weapons ? Buyable at high price and/or drop ratio 1%. ?
I think you shouldn't be able to buy such rare items because players with high level builds could buy everything without grinding. But maybe you could also give a rare item to a special merchant and he pays a huge amount of money. Or he can change your rare item in another rare item you wish.
Btw, I'd like to see extraordinary items as a reward of big quests.
+1 totally agree with you on that one Ian :D
Last edited by nyktos on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote added for continuity
Level 76 HP=112 Gold=450,000
AP=3/12 AC=262% AD=44-55
BC=99% DR=1 Rols=2 Rol=1 ElyR=1 ShaF=1 ChaR=4 GoLF=1 SRoV=8 VSH=1

fandabbydozey
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Ian wrote:
Sarumar wrote:+1 good one, how about werecreatures and silver weapons ? Buyable at high price and/or drop ratio 1%. ?
I think you shouldn't be able to buy such rare items because players with high level builds could buy everything without grinding. But maybe you could also give a rare item to a special merchant and he pays a huge amount of money. Or he can change your rare item in another rare item you wish.
Btw, I'd like to see extraordinary items as a reward of big quests.
Ahh, +1 nice ideas here. Do you mean something like; "merchant, yes I have some silver weapons, but They are rare I do not sell any of them... But I see you have some Legendary and extraordinary items.. Im willing to trade with you, how about One legendary or three extraordinary items for me and you got this awesome silver weapon...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
scottdog

Post by scottdog »

Fantastic idea sarumar,relating back to the pawn shop idea, instead of pawn shop,have a shop that only deals in rare, legendary,extraordinary items !
Level 76 HP=112 Gold=450,000
AP=3/12 AC=262% AD=44-55
BC=99% DR=1 Rols=2 Rol=1 ElyR=1 ShaF=1 ChaR=4 GoLF=1 SRoV=8 VSH=1

fandabbydozey
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Would have to have a dynamic inventory for the shop... So you could go back and get your item back later, if you wished...