v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Mobs/Dying

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Mobs/Dying

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:There are a major problem... this bottomless bag, some extradimensional thing ? (im not sure how it works). Anyhow the problem is .. I'm afraid if it suddently drops every item on the ground ... weight of objects will cauce major earthquake and may even create a black hole :?
I'm sure it works in the same manner the Bag of Holding works in D+D. Just don't climb inside, there's not enough air in there (also would be afraid of one of the daggers stabbing you) :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Sarumar wrote:There are a major problem... this bottomless bag, some extradimensional thing ? (im not sure how it works). Anyhow the problem is .. I'm afraid if it suddently drops every item on the ground ... weight of objects will cauce major earthquake and may even create a black hole :?
I'm sure it works in the same manner the Bag of Holding works in D+D. Just don't climb inside, there's not enough air in there (also would be afraid of one of the daggers stabbing you) :lol:
ahh.. you too are familiar whith D&D.. In those game my
current build is not worried about air... But im curious.. can you tell me more about those dagger thing...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:ahh.. you too are familiar whith D&D.. In those game my
current build is not worried about air... But im curious.. can you tell me more about those dagger thing...
On my main i have at least 2 of every item you can buy in the stores so the chances of getting stabbed would probably be very high. :lol:

((If you bring a jar of air you can survive))

Sorry It seems like we have drifted here:

Topic: Mobs / Dying

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!