Wiki Documentation

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Re: Next Dev Meeting?

Post by Taledus »

Pyrizzle wrote: If you need help making it "forum friendly" just let me know, I've gotten very familiar with this format over the past year. :)
A lot of it is already on the forum...actually, a lot of it I got from your posts :lol: I was just trying to put everything noted in 1 spot so it would transfer over to the wiki pages...I probably should have just put links to everything instead. Everything is just so scattered it would be great to have it all in 1 spot for both players and developers/contributors...if something like this was done there would be less questions on the forum, like most of mine XD

I was going to fill in the monsters from the Bestiary, but it went from 23 to 118 pages quickly. I've never seen Wiki pages have credits to where the info came from, or I would have added that info too...but of course I don't use many Wiki's.

Provided I had access I would post everything on there to keep someone from doing all the work for something like this...I have been stuck on an organization streak this last week, so much of one I have only taken an hour to play the game. My OCD is sooo sad :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support guys.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taledus wrote:A lot of it is already on the forum...actually, a lot of it I got from your posts
hahahaha yeah i do post a lot on here. I've done my fair share of lists and guides.
Taledus wrote:I was going to fill in the monsters from the Bestiary, but it went from 23 to 118 pages quickly.
The Beastiary is my baby, it took a long time to type all the monsters stats and i am still working on it when i have the time and patience to keep going. I need to start cropping the photos for the monsters from the latest update but before i do that i need to download Tiled again.
Taledus wrote:Provided I had access I would post everything on there to keep someone from doing all the work for something like this...I have been stuck on an organization streak this last week, so much of one I have only taken an hour to play the game. My OCD is sooo sad
It's funny, I don't mind the work; but i also don't mind not having to do it. :lol:
Laziness VS OCD

Taledus wrote:Thanks for the support guys.
Thank you for your thoughts and imput, we are always interested to learn what people think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

Pyrizzle, if your using windows, why don't you simply go into the content editor and use the snipping tool? A lot quicker I think. Although if monsters are very close together it could be hard to get a clean cut.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

nether wrote:Pyrizzle, if your using windows, why don't you simply go into the content editor and use the snipping tool? A lot quicker I think. Although if monsters are very close together it could be hard to get a clean cut.
It can be really hard to get clean cuts when they are so small and close together. I've been slowly working on them

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!