Bonemeal problem in 6.12a

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Bonemeal problem in 6.12a

Post by Pyrizzle »

To refresh the timer instantly go to the nearest bed and rest.

Kinda like having a store be out of stock of an item, come back the next day (the timeframe i assume you rest for) and it will be in stock again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DeltaKnight
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by DeltaKnight »

well there is kind of a glitch with the shops that i found out..if you have a phone that have the auto-rotate option...turn your phone so the screen turn itself and the shop will automaticly restock..it works now but if the version with 50 bonemeals got out already well i have the 10 bonemeal version..i wouldn't mind letting it this ways since buying 700 bonemeal can be a pain in the rear having to close/enter and wait .But i guess it isn't actualy fair for a non auto-rotate phone...

Happy hunting and wish me good luck on the way to Remgard :)
Last edited by nyktos on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Profanity is prohibited
HP: 666 (I wonder is "The Shadow" met the Devil yet)
Lvl: 258, XP: 3542010, Gold: 2147429, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 1, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
AC: 378%, AD: 102-105, AP: 3, ECC: 100%, CM: 4.5, BC: 300%, DR: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

DeltaKnight wrote:well there is kind of a glitch with the shops that i found out..if you have a phone that have the auto-rotate option...turn your phone so the screen turn itself and the shop will automaticly restock..it works now but if the version with 50 bonemeals got out already well i have the 10 bonemeal version..i wouldn't mind letting it this ways since buying 700 bonemeal can be a pain in the rear having to close/enter and wait .But i guess it isn't actualy fair for a non auto-rotate phone...

Happy hunting and wish me good luck on the way to Remgard :)
In the next update rotating the screen no longer restocks the stores, but they do in fact sell 50 at a time instead of 10.

Here is a link to the beta Version:
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2184
(remember to backup your files before loading)

Happy hunting.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!