v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Using beds that are not in town (or near potion or food)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Gecq
android_version: 4.0

Re: Using beds that are not in town (or near potion or food)

Post by Gecq »

Spirestone wrote:
Gecq wrote:This is indeed a very useful approach. I feel limited from the start, slowly making it into the game now at Level 13.
Like all RPGs, it gets easier the more you level. Just this one takes a lot longer than a traditional RPG to get to that point. Be prepared and you'll be fine.
Thanks. I reached Level 19 and geared up. It feels fine now. :)
silinda
android_version: 3.0

Post by silinda »

I felt the same way for the first 12 levels or so...got a few points in damage resistance and then tromped the snakes for quite a while...then got a little more DR and went after the dogs...not as much meat but once they only do 1 point of damage once in awhile, it works itself out and leveling can get fun!
SlipEternal
android_version: 3.0

Post by SlipEternal »

By the time you kill Vacor, make it to Remgard a few times, you are probably high enough level that you don't need this, but Vacor's old hideout becomes available if you follow the quest series to the end. (I don't know what happens if you side with Vacor... Perhaps he gives you access to his old hideout since he may not need it anymore.)
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

SlipEternal wrote:
By the time you kill Vacor, make it to Remgard a few times, you are probably high enough level that you don't need this, but Vacor's old hideout becomes available if you follow the quest series to the end. (I don't know what happens if you side with Vacor... Perhaps he gives you access to his old hideout since he may not need it anymore.)
correct ;)
good hunting
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1