v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Newbie here

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
lumina13
android_version: 4.0

Newbie here

Post by lumina13 »

im a new player of andors trail, im currently on lvl10. I want to explore the builds on this game. Is there any way to edit savegame files using a laptop or computer? Im using a samsung galaxy s3 and i dont want to root my device.
paole
android_version: 4.0

Re: Newbie here

Post by paole »

Welcome to the forum.

Its cheating.

The forums have a lot of topics, you can search and read about it.
lvl: 40
exp: 1188121
gold: 61270
ap: 3
ac: 246%
ad: 29-35
cc: 27%
cm: 3
ecc: 18%
bc: 51%
dr: 1

RoL: 1
ElyR: 1
RoLS: 2
GoLF: 1

proud to be pinoy.
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

There are a lot of builds, and two of which are a quick path to success. The first would be the quick-strike build, in which the player gets a weapon with 3ap
Quickstrikemdagger dagger at Crossroads Guard house
or goes unarmed and gets the Jewel of Fallhaven
In southeast of Fallhaven, find the jeweller's, south of the potioner's
. Then the player gets all of his or her level ups on attack damage and attack chance, meaning that before the round is over, his or her five strikes will have killed off any chance the monster has to retaliate.

The second is my personal favourite, the rhino build. This one involves getting all the Damage Resistance you can get and all the health you can get as well. Then, for level ups, you can pretty much do whatever you want, but I invested all of my Rhino builds lv ups on damage. Right now he can get at least 17 base damage on all opponents. And the hp and damage resistance insures that he goes around unharmed and enemies can hack away all they want until he lands a blow.
Hey guys, I'm back.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

welcome to the boards!!!

:D

there is a nice little thread about this topic.
(editing files & such...)

i dunno how much help there is there for you,
but check this link out...

[click here]

Happy Hunting!

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

Wyrmspawn wrote:There are a lot of builds, and two of which are a quick path to success. The first would be the quick-strike build, in which the player gets a weapon with 3ap
Quickstrikemdagger dagger at Crossroads Guard house
or goes unarmed and gets the Jewel of Fallhaven
In southeast of Fallhaven, find the jeweller's, south of the potioner's
. Then the player gets all of his or her level ups on attack damage and attack chance, meaning that before the round is over, his or her five strikes will have killed off any chance the monster has to retaliate.
3 skill points in evasion is also extremely useful for this build since your goal is to always get the first attack so that the monster never gets the chance to hit you. After all, with low BC and DR you're a squishy so just try to kill everything within your first combat turn. If you can't, then go back and fight lower lvl monsters to lvl up and throw more points into AD and possibly AC.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Thystonius
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Thystonius »

I prefer to combine, in the start AC can be gained by buying the right equipment (grind in snake caves from level 6). So first 4 levels AD, then 5 levels BC to get IF level 1 at level 5 and BS level 1 at level 10. Good luck!
Lvl 74|XP 7,280,442|€ 364,324|2013.08.27
HP 229|AC 238%|AD 46-55|AP 3|ECC 25%|CM 3.0|BC 140%|DR 10|SR
RoLS 2|ElyR 1|RoL 0|ChaR 0|GoLF 1|ShaF 1|SRoV 0|VSH 0|WMC 0|GoW 0
WA 1|HH 1|Clv 1|BS 5|CS 2|CE 1|IF 5|Reg 1|DPS 1|DP 1|SP 2|LAP 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

I'm not a huge fan of bark skin because later on in the game almost all NPCs do much higher damage than you can get your DR up to (If i remember correctly 14 is the most DR you can get, including equipment)

I do agree 100% on putting your first 4 level up bonuses into AD, i always do that on my new builds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------