v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by sorrow »

There's that plus his weapons. Personally I'd think that the guards in crossglen are against lord bite me

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Antison wrote:I'll tell you, for the first time I am regretting my decision on who to give the swords to in the "Feyguard Errands" quests because
helping the Nor City has prevented Althor from wanting to sell to me and I really want that "Heavy iron skullcap"
Why ?
This item is just +6% to bc
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Sarumar wrote:
Antison wrote:I'll tell you, for the first time I am regretting my decision on who to give the swords to in the "Feyguard Errands" quests because
helping the Nor City has prevented Althor from wanting to sell to me and I really want that "Heavy iron skullcap"
Why ?
Because he sells the heaviest helmet with the highest BC without a negative AC. On my defensive build I went with heavy armor proficiency.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
positive
android_version: 4.0

Post by positive »

I have new thougths, but I'm cautious to consider any of them a bug. :) What do you think about them?

Since the Duleian road has been opened in v0.7.0, any low level character can reach Loneford without a fight, thus it is possible to accomplish the Flows through the veins quest, where fighting is also not neccessary. The quest completition gives a very huge amount of experience (15.000), and makes possible that the character can achieve many (at least 5-6) level ups in an instant. (I do not know and find the exact necessary experience for the different levels.) Before v0.7.0 the larval burrowers (south from Crossroads Guardhouse) weren't allow such a leap. I know it is very very unlikely that someone finds Loneford and completes the quest without any hint, but it is definitely possible. Although I took the advantage of it :D, I think that a blocking monster should be set somewhere on the Duleian road also.
2. After the Flows through the veins quest has been completed I can continue to talk about the illness with many npcs. (e.g Minarra in the tower) I promised to Buceth that I keep the secret, so it is not necessary illogical, but weird. (This is like in Foaming Flask Tavern about Rincel after the Uncertain cause quest, and many others.)

3. After I completed The path is clear to me quest, I asked Minarra about the trade. She directed me to Gandoren, but I couldn't talk to him in this topic until the Feygard errands quest hasn't been started (maybe finished). Even if he refused the trading possibility, there should be an option to talk about it.

4. I made a mistake. I promised to kill sheeps, and started the Cheap cuts quest, but I don't want to kill them anymore, since I have talked to Tinlyn and seen those cute litte sheeps. :lol: I cannot tell to Benbyr that I changed my mind, and the quest is remain in "In progress" status. :roll:
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Antison wrote:
Sarumar wrote:
Why ?
Because he sells the heaviest helmet with the highest BC without a negative AC. On my defensive build I went with heavy armor proficiency.
hmm ... IMO Remgard combat helmet, Defender's helmet, etc are better than those...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison

Post by Antison »

flows through the veins is killing me. Landa is not talking...I need a good detective.
I've talked to everybody, see....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

Tek,
I think what you're missing is talking to one of the NPCs in the fields, who tells you to talk to the guy in the tavern which eventually leads to Buceth.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Antison

Post by Antison »

Mino wrote:Tek,
I think what you're missing is talking to one of the NPCs in the fields, who tells you to talk to the guy in the tavern which eventually leads to Buceth.
Mino,
Nope. I've talked to them both many times.

Do I need to complete Minnara's (crossroads) quest first?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

Antison wrote:
Mino wrote:Tek,
Mino,
Nope. I've talked to them both many times.

Do I need to complete Minnara's (crossroads) quest first?
Ok, I see which one is missing now:
My log has this additional entry: The guards in the Crossroads guardhouse are certain that the illness in Loneford is caused by some sabotage done by the priests or people from Nor City
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Antison

Post by Antison »

Okay, thanks. I will go back for the 100th time.

Edit: no luck. No guard at the crossroads even mentions it.