v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New Introscreen and Logo graphics

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Merovingian
android_version: 4.0

Re: New Introscreen and Logo graphics

Post by Merovingian »

Ok, thanks :)

Considering your feedback I have made an improved version of the title screen. Better buttons etc.

In this thread you pointed me to...
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1741
...several people seem to like an illustration of a winding trail in the background. I could do an illustration like that, but it will take quite a bit of work so I'll stick to a simpler textured background for now.

* The .zip should contain all files necessary to implement this screen.
* These graphics are released in the public domain (CC-0). I would prefer if you credit me (CC-BY), but you do not have to.

Andors Trail.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Merovingian,

This is very well done. I think I like the winding path better however, but I would not be upset if Oskar used yours. :D
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

I've always figured that the title screen would be nice to have a few options that players can choose between, especially if they're player submitted ones. A simple forum vote would be all you'd need... just make sure that any submitted artwork gets approved of by a certain number of people and then add it as an option. If you don't get enough votes you can either modify it and resubmit or leave it up and hope that enough people vote for it later on.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

WOW, Merovingian. This is amazing! A LOT better than having a general android skin for the game. Very, very nice looking.