Quick slots

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Slaine

Quick slots

Post by Slaine »

Have to say I love the new quick slots!

If I had to make a change to them it would be to have the option of swapping the screen spot of the chest with the character spot (ie be able to swap the left & right buttons).

Only because I play left handed.

Two thumbs up for the update none the less. :D
oleastre

Re: Quick slots

Post by oleastre »

I already tried to do some mockup to merge the status bar and the quickslot bar; so that the chest button disapear and quick slots are always visible.

Here is one, I removed the level bar, and replaced it with some background change on the hero button (level at 0% = full gray, level at 100% = full yellow) .

This mockup can probably get some work by a graphist ;-)

Let me know what you think about this.
quick_mock1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

Looks like a good idea.
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I like its look but not having the experience points gained/experience points need
is a big deal to me.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
qasur

Post by qasur »

tek wrote:I like its look but not having the experience points gained/experience points need
is a big deal to me
What if we did this instead: Turned the HP bar into the EXP bar (again), then moved the HP "Bar" to being an upward-gradient behind the character, except we also add in the actual number of your HP to the left of the quick slot items? (see below)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pelligrini

Post by pelligrini »

I really like oleastre's original one. I'm much more concerned with HP than I am my level status. The incremental screen behind the character for EXP would work for me.
Lvl: 95, XP: 15472157, Gold: 741302, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 1 , RoL 1, ChaR 4, GoLF 1, ShaF 1, SRoV 2, VSH 1
HP: 136, AC: 278%, AD: 42-46, AP: 3, CS: 76 CM: 5.25, CC:33%, BC: 130%, DR: 1, UPD: 2012/7/18
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

qasur wrote:
tek wrote:I like its look but not having the experience points gained/experience points need
is a big deal to me
What if we did this instead: Turned the HP bar into the EXP bar (again), then moved the HP "Bar" to being an upward-gradient behind the character, except we also add in the actual number of your HP to the left of the quick slot items? (see below)
The problem with this approach is that the bar behind the hero no longer symbolizes the gain of exp and with the current implementation of when a new level has been achieved sowing the gold background, this would need to change.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"