Flipping screen to restock vendor

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Aereas
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Flipping screen to restock vendor

Post by Aereas »

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if they removed this feature? It doesn't seem to work at all... I play on an Asus Transformer Prime tablet if that makes a difference.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Flipping screen to restock vendor

Post by Antison »

Aereas wrote:Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if they removed this feature? It doesn't seem to work at all... I play on an Asus Transformer Prime tablet if that makes a difference.
I know he fixed it for when you buy bonemeal.
Also, the inventory wont restock until you leave the merchant's shop for 3 minutes. Or if you are outdoors, you will have to leave that map for 3 minutes.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Antison wrote:
Aereas wrote:Hello everyone,

I know he fixed it for when you buy bonemeal.
Also, the inventory wont restock until you leave the merchant's shop for 3 minutes. Or if you are outdoors, you will have to leave that map for 3 minutes.
Or sleep in a bed
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Yes Tomcat and Antison are both correct

The Stores will restock after:
a. 3 minutes has passed (outside of battle)
b. After you have slept in a bed

Luckily there is a bed not too far away from that vendor. ;)
Happy hunting adventurer!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aereas

Post by Aereas »

I was thinking specifically of a couple places that sell bread. The FFT near Vilegard works for now. Bonemeal won't be as big an issue since it's 50 at a time, I'll buy some whenever I'm in the area and stockpile it over time. It's not worth using at lower levels when your HP level is low and mobs don't hit for much.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Aereas wrote:I was thinking specifically of a couple places that sell bread. The FFT near Vilegard works for now. Bonemeal won't be as big an issue since it's 50 at a time, I'll buy some whenever I'm in the area and stockpile it over time. It's not worth using at lower levels when your HP level is low and mobs don't hit for much.
Check out the tavern in Fallhaven then.. the owner sells bread there and you have a bed in the corner that you can use to help him restock quicker.

Now that I am not using BMPs at all i am starting to think that stores should carry larger quantities of potions and healing supplies.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Aereas

Post by Aereas »

For my semi-defensive build (97% BC at lvl 24 now) I just carry about 100 bread around. I have DR 4 and am not taking much damage early. If I take a few crits, I just finish clearing the area and park in the corner for a couple minutes while Regen 1 works. Not a bad thing anyhow to sit and regen while waiting for mobs to re-pop, I find something else to do for a couple of minutes (play another game on my PC). If I have close to full health but need a respawn, I can play something else on my tablet for a few minutes, since minimizing AT refreshes everything except the screen you're currently in (no regen/sustenance/respawn of mobs).
SirGrindsalot
android_version: 2.0

Post by SirGrindsalot »

i'm not crazy about this change;

if the new parts of the game weren't so incredibly hard, it would have been ok.

if other alternatives were implemented, or if the grinding had been made different.

but since i can sleep in the bed in the tavern, all this change did is make it more tedious for me - the player - to buy my 500 bmp, while not changing anything for my character.

not happy

i'm quoting a PM here: (not saying by whom)

"
Sir,

Why are you even playing anymore? It is completely obvious that you hate it."

if one doesn't offer constructive criticism, a game can't advance.
back when, i suggested (for example) that XP for quests was too little. It has been changed for the better.
i also suggested that - since i had 1k bmp - the game was too easy; it has been changed. it hasn't been changed in a way which makes a substantial difference, so i'm criticising.

fr example, we could have had a system where you need more bones to get more potions; makes sense, since it's what they are made from.