v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Repeteable Bosses, Drop Rates, Challenges and +

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
DeinoK

Repeteable Bosses, Drop Rates, Challenges and +

Post by DeinoK »

Hello from Spain, first of all congratulate developers of this game, it's really fun. While playing it i came up with many ideas and i found this forum where I can post em.

1. Repeteable Bosses / Drop Rate: In order to make game a bit more long and exciting I would suggest to make all Intance bosses repeteable, and put on them a drop rate % of good items and stuff.
2. Challenges: In this point , what i thought was that could be really interesting be able to do intances in 2 ways, one normal way which has the boss, and one challenge mode. The challenges could be different ways, like
- Timed Challenge: Secret door with a Chest or Special Boss with some good Items. That door is closed in certain time since you get into the instance.
- Slayer Challenge: Extra drop or Extra Chest if you manage to kill all monsters in the instance before the Boss.
- Rogue Challenge: Extra Drop or extra chest if you manage to get into the Boss room without entering in combat during the instance.
3. Storage Chest: Some space in your house where you can leave weapons and stuff you dont want to be carrying the whole time.

Thank you for reading and I can't wait the next Upgrade! :D

CYAS! DeinoK
lord midnight

Re: Repeteable Bosses, Drop Rates, Challenges and +

Post by lord midnight »

number 3 has been implemented, its in the bottom right of the first house. Items you drop there can be retrieved later.

hello and welcome to the forums! how is beautiful spain, is it dry or rainy there now? I am in the merry land of Oz, it is cold and windy, it was just snowy and windy, soon it will be hot and windy. :)

Good ideas and have fun in the search for Andor!
AND/OR's ...