Spectre

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
lds
android_version: 4.3

Spectre

Post by lds »

Hi I´m a new player only lvl 10 I have been farming the spectre in fallhaven catacombs trying to get those glowes,
do those spectre still drop those or have the drop been removed since I cant seem to find them.

Another question what 3 skills do u guys recommend to get first ?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Spectre

Post by Pyrizzle »

I believe you are grinding in the wrong area if you are seeking the Gloves of Life Force.
Samuel wrote:
4.2 Gloves of life force (Abbreviation: GoLF)

Stats:
Category: Wearable (hand)
Boost max HP: 9
Attack chance: 5%
Block chance: 3%

From the village Prim (north-west of Flagstone) head west and enter the bjorgur cave.

Monsters dropping a GoLF: Restless apparition, Skeletal reaper
Monster partitions: (1) + (1+1+1+1)
Measure items: Sharpened gem (100), Bone (100)
Skills:
1) Take Increased Fortitude at level 5 (wait one level to spend the SP!! adds to your HP)
2) Evasion (allows you to get the first swing in more often)
3) Regeneration or Corpse Eater (Allows you to regain HP for longer grinding sessions)

Take Increased Fortitude when you can it boots your Max HP by 1 every time your level up!

Happy hunting!!!
-Pyro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lds

Post by lds »

thx for help with skills, about the glowes acording to this http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/monsterlist.php they shoud drop there or is it wrong ?
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

According to the list the spectre does drop a pair of Leather gloves.... Nothing too exciting really.

It should drop eventually, it just might take a little luck.

lds

Post by lds »

they arnt whorty anything ? thought I coud farm them for easy money but if the sell price is low I guess its not whort it :D.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

The sell price is very low for the Leather Gloves, go gain a few more levels and then grind in the Fallhaven Prison. The Prison has a very high drop rate for gold and items that can be sold for large chunks of cash too.

Happy hunting!

sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

I would suggest on skills
If: like Pyro said
Quick learner
And treasure hunter.
Ql: gain more experience
Th : gain more money and items (non l/e items)

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
lds

Post by lds »

thx for help with skills.

about the fallhaven prison were is it ? :D and what lvl is recommended for it ?
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

lds wrote:thx for help with skills.

about the fallhaven prison were is it ? :D and what lvl is recommended for it ?
Welcom to the board !

Hmm.. if you like to gring money for better items go to the snake cave (just south from hometown) and when this place is too easy move bit more south and west there (Flaggstone prison)...

In the realm of AT there are really small number of items what are worth of grinding (see more about those in extraordinary and legendary items thread).

About skills; IF is the most important one, corpce eater or regeneration are good ones for new player, but if this is your first build forgot Quick learner and treasure hunter.. Personally i like skills like; cleave, two-handed profiency, combat speed and evasion...

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

sorrow wrote:I would suggest on skills
If: like Pyro said
Quick learner
And treasure hunter.
Ql: gain more experience
Th : gain more money and items (non l/e items)
I say skip all of these skills. Quick Learner and Treasure hunter are nearly pointless and will not make your build any stronger when you need it (In early game every stat bonus counts in a big way!)

Quick Learner: is nice when you get to a very very high level and the amount of XP has gotten too big. Early on in the game you will level very quickly as long as you keep moving and don't die. This skill is towards the bottom of the list of "most helpful skills" to me.

Treasure Hunter: As nice as it is to be able to get your gear a little quicker this skill will loose it's usefulness eventually once you start gaining more money than you need to spend to stay alive.

There are a million different ways to play and what will work for you may not be what works for someone else. If you have any questions about how something works please ask here anytime.