No rest for the guilty

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Beirlis
android_version: 4.2

No rest for the guilty

Post by Beirlis »

Well this is a rather fun quest, of course the whole area is annoying because of those bees, but I suppose that's how it's supposed to be! :)
So I'm curious; if I help Tiqui, is there a village in-game now where I wont be able to kill them all, but will instead be able to shop, socialize and date his people? Also, if I kill the lady instead, I hope I take a faction hit with Feygard. This is a fun quest! :)
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: No rest for the guilty

Post by Zukero »

So far there are no other consequences than the quest rewards, but who knows. ....
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Beirlis wrote:Well this is a rather fun quest, of course the whole area is annoying because of those bees, but I suppose that's how it's supposed to be! :)
So I'm curious; if I help Tiqui, is there a village in-game now where I wont be able to kill them all, but will instead be able to shop, socialize and date his people? Also, if I kill the lady instead, I hope I take a faction hit with Feygard. This is a fun quest! :)
Only time can tell on that one.

=) You never know what twists might be thrown at us in the future updates. =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beirlis
android_version: 4.2

Post by Beirlis »

Well very fun and nice writing.
Each party in this quest has view points that you can sympathize with. Of course, the Feygard represents the typical conquering nation and the attitude that they have the right to go where they please and that the enemy is inferior because of their (fill in the blank) and therefore it's ok to kill them in mass. But then the other wide is also hostile towards anybody who comes near them, so it's a nice balance.
Valdemar
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Valdemar »

I think, the best choice would be to kill both, currently. Since, by selling one additional weapon you can get enough money for something like 20 bonemeal potions. Though usually it's better to keep the extraordinary items and sell something else instead. I think this option should remain in the game.

Though in my walkthrough I have sided with Tinqui, because I liked the Claymore better than the hammer and he promised some help. Though if I chosen it on basis of morals I would not kill either of them, but instead tried to convince them to make peace with each other. But there is no such option currently.
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

That option is sometimes unavailable in the real world too, sadly
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

There is three options here and I don't see it posted much
Kill her
Kill the creature
Kill both of them
So what do I do with their quest items?
Is this a fluke?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Still using the Kid's shield? Nice.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I haven't gotten the black Defender (haven't even done the cave) I have 62 quest done. I did a weapon and shield for skills and I always help the witch near Remgard. And in the green maze I get the armor. ( Unless you give the Monk more umph, I stay with that.)
And yes the work you and Jackson have done is great. I hope you personally do a quest or three with quasi. You can enhance some or make a new. But he needs a role. And not one where you kill him. But one where he "spills the beans on others, since he would roam at nights"
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
ruleofthirds13
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

i kill them both, so in the future game feygards and tuqui tribe hunting me.