v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Get well soon boots!!!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Get well soon boots!!!

Post by sorrow »

Well boots if u think ur time is up then all I have to say iseven in death may you be triumphant!

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
boots-nz
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by boots-nz »

thanks sorrow.
everyone has to die eventually just some of us sooner then others.
So live life like every day is your last. you never know It just maybe
In a hole in the ground.... watching and waiting for the chance to attack!!
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

Give them hell boots and take no prisoners

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
marcusjacked
android_version: 4.3

Post by marcusjacked »

hahaha there's those boots and legs!! double bonus I knew rarkin you up would get you to post a pic princess ;)
hang in there babydoll your not gonna quit on us!
didn't take you as a quiter
boots-nz

Post by boots-nz »

Is it quitting when the agony of living is worst then the thought of death?...
unsure where I read that but it seams quite fitting in these circumstances..
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

boots-nz wrote:
marcusjacked wrote:haha your as sweet as any desert I've seen ;) how bout sugarlips, cupcake, pumpkin or sweetiepie? hahaha
How about none of the above? lol :P
How about we respect the lil lady's wishes and stop with the pet names? ((actually not a request))

Boots: HEY!!!! NO GIVING UP!!!! YOU CAN'T QUIT UNTIL YOU ARE BETTER! THEMS THE RULES!! :P YOU AND THE MISSES STILL HAVE TO COME OUT AND VISIT ME IN SEATTLE!!!

Sending you and the Mrs lots of love tonight!

-The Fire Lord, Pyro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
boots-nz

Post by boots-nz »

pyrizzle huni don't mind Marcus. he's actually a sweetheart for a muscle head. I think he calls me pet names cause he knows I will bite at him lol.
(don't tell him but im really not offended at all :P takes a bit more then a few pet names to get under my skin)
besides it gives msp something to ride him about :D and I sure do love watching her work ;) lol
As for quitting Im not going to I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my very last treatment I will receive and my hopes for it working are not high. I won't baby myself and say I'll be ok when I may not be.
Have to prepare for both paths.
And still try and look on the brighter side
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

boots-nz wrote:pyrizzle huni don't mind Marcus. he's actually a sweetheart for a muscle head. I think he calls me pet names cause he knows I will bite at him lol.
(don't tell him but im really not offended at all :P takes a bit more then a few pet names to get under my skin)
besides it gives msp something to ride him about :D and I sure do love watching her work ;) lol
As for quitting Im not going to I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my very last treatment I will receive and my hopes for it working are not high. I won't baby myself and say I'll be ok when I may not be.
Have to prepare for both paths.
And still try and look on the brighter side
Sorry, lol as long as you are ok then disregard my last message. ((I guess I shouldn't be so overprotective... MsP might kill me when you guys come visit. :lol: )

Well hun, I will be sending you lots of good vibes tonight!

Also, Still no package yet. I'm checking every day when i get to work now. I'm so excited to finally get my Boots Original in the mall. =) I have a Firespinning gathering on Wednesday this week and am hoping to be able to show it off if it arrives in time.

Peace and love to you and MsP!
-Pyro

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

boots-nz

Post by boots-nz »

lol no worries :D im sure msp won't kill you hun she would find it funny and sweet that you were protecting me

msp paid for tracking and everything I'll see if I can find where she put the number. I'll look it up and let you know where abouts it is. New Zealand post are shockers hopefully your ends a little more organized lol

thank you again for being a good friend to us.
I know one thing msp doesn't worry about me getting lonely while she works
cause I can always come here to the wonderful world of A.T and post something random and get a reply pretty fast.
so thanks everyone for the support and entertainment :D
edited to correct my poor spelling. I swear my treatments have turned me into a illiterate thug lol
marcusjacked
android_version: 4.3

Post by marcusjacked »

Pyrizzle wrote:
boots-nz wrote:
marcusjacked wrote:haha your as sweet as any desert I've seen ;) how bout sugarlips, cupcake, pumpkin or sweetiepie? hahaha
How about none of the above? lol :P
How about we respect the lil lady's wishes and stop with the pet names? ((actually not a request))
Just a bit if fun. to lighten boots spirit. None of it was ever meant to be offensive. offending boots would be the last thing in the world I would want to do.
It was good old kiwi humor. The kiwi male has taken a lot longer to evolve then the rest of the world
"once were warriors" sadly this is actually quite common place
I myself have been fortunate to gain a relatively good education and come from a stable supportive household