v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Various questions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
samael77
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Various questions

Post by samael77 »

Hi my name is marcos and im from argentina sorry if my english is little bad i hope understand me i need some answers from this questions:
1)where is the best placer to grind exp in lv 18?
2)where is the best placer to make gold ídem lv
3)what is the best lv to search the rols in the gargoyle cave and what is the best skill for this: dual,sword and shield or two hand sword because the mobs are inmune to critical bits
4)i need some help to my principal char build this is my build:
Action points 11/5
Attack cost ap 3
Attack chance 145%
Attack damage 14-15
Critical hit skill 26
Critical multiplier 3.0
Efective critical chance 17%
Block chance 56%

Skills combat speed 1,increase fortitude 1,corpse eater 1,regeneration 1
My equip is jewel of fallhaven,villain leather armor,leather cap,villain blade,wooden shield,troublemaker gloves,two rings of backstabbing,and vacor boots
ionsedfisheads
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: Various questions

Post by ionsedfisheads »

I'd suggest a big axe or sword twice your height.
1) I did on my latest incarnation most of the first 20 levels in the Snake Cave thingy. Just south of Crossglen.
2) See above.
3) Over lvl25 IMHO. And a big axe. Or sword. Maybe a stick?
Really, lots of people have their own ideas, but I'd suggest going to Flagstone and getting that big shimey, pointy implement.
4) Regen is good for a low AC/AD build, Corpse Eater is better if you hit _hard_.
Nothing I could add that's constructive.
I just like big axes!
I mock you with my monkey pants!
Also, I liek caek. No, it's not a lie... Maroon. -_-

Shoji
LVL 61 XP 4132831 Gold 26875 HP 149 AC 265 AD 47-64 AP 3 ECC 14 CM 2.0 BC 110 DR 5
RoLS 0 ElyR 0 RoL 0 ChaR 2 GoLF 0 SRoV 0 VSH 0 WMC 0 GoW 2
Covenant
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Covenant »

1) Yep, Snake Cave. Wolf Den south of Fallhaven got me a few good levels. And if you're up for more of a challenge, Road to Blackwater Mountain (though it's very tough at that level) - you need to sleep in the lodge after every kill or two.
2) No specific place, same places as grinding for XP. I found that 1 level up on the Treasure Hunter skill had a big impact for me.
3) At a level or gear combination that allows you kill the Gargoyles in 2-3 hits - it's all about reducing the amount of time you spend when hunting for Legendary gear. I agree with ionsedfisheads - Flagstones Pride is one of my favourite weapons and is good for the Gargoyle grinding
4) I spent my first 4 Skill Points on Quick Learner. It helped with time and had an impact early on in the levels, but hurt me later, as they're better spent on the Proficiency, Fighting Style and Specialization skills later (I wish I had save up the points for those). Stacking weapons with lower AP (such as Quick Strike or even Flagstones Pride) with the Jewel of Fallhaven makes your more effective: more hits delivered before a hits received. I have a Dual Wielding character and the most effective combination of weapons that carried me for 100 levels was Flagstones Pride + Balanced Steel Sword. 2 x Balanced Steel Sword gives you one hell of an Attack Damage, but no change of Critical Hits at all.
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

If your Lvl 18 go to prison grind there sell things

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
samael77

Post by samael77 »

Sorrow i thing you are a experimented player in this game can you tell me what is the best skill (dual,sword and shield or two hand sword for the gargol cave to grind the rols and what do you thing to my build if this is good or i must fix something? Or somebody what know very well a good build to tell me and if my equip is good? Thanks
tom1250tom
android_version: 4.3

Post by tom1250tom »

I use balanced steel sword and remgards combat shield , ... though u may not be able to get to remgard yet, maybe hang out in the deep temple below bw, it's all about personal preference, high AD, high AC, high BC, high DR... many individual combinations each their own strengths and weaknesses, that's what makes this game so amazing and above every other game. try different sets out if want to. Or maybe start a few different characters to see the effects of different skill adds... one of the best choices for my style of play was to add skill increased fortitude early in the game (Lv 18 is still early for also :P)
GO FORTH AND GROW STRONG!
Lv:60
Hp:158
Exp:3949999
AP:3/12
AC:263%
AD: 27-44%
ChS:20
Block:134%
Dr:8
RoLS:2
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

Covenant wrote:2) No specific place, same places as grinding for XP. I found that 1 level up on the Treasure Hunter skill had a big impact for me.
I would not recommend the treasure hunter skill...you will soon end up with way more gold than you'll need and the skill point could be much better somewhere else, especially with the specialty skills now in place.

Gold can be farmed in the prison, and at level 18, shouldn't be too difficult. They bad guys there drop lots of weapons that are valuble when selling.

Then move on to the cave, It can be done fairly easily in the low level 20's.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

samael77 wrote:Sorrow i thing you are a experimented player in this game can you tell me what is the best skill (dual,sword and shield or two hand sword for the gargol cave to grind the rols and what do you thing to my build if this is good or i must fix something? Or somebody what know very well a good build to tell me and if my equip is good? Thanks
Welcom to the realms of AT Samael.

IMO your AC is your point of weakness...

About skills; pick more IF when you can and forget those weapon speciality skills untill you know what kind of build you like to make (in this game there is no things like ultimate weapon ...). Personally i prefer dual wielding daggers and light armour... Im all about criticall hit, evasion and cleave too ;)

hmm.. i strongly suggest.... go to crossroads and buy two villain's ring...

btw.. Your english is good ... at least better than mine ;)

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1