v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Just some questions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
MBison
android_version: 4.2

Just some questions

Post by MBison »

Is there a level limit? If there is, please make it unlimited.

If the main character cannot have jobs due to "he's looking for his brother", then why can he dual wield and use specific weapon skills like bone fracture?
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Re: Just some questions

Post by PK17 »

There is level cap, It either maxes out at 400 or 401, it seems indifferent anyway 8-). Also, the (sticking to the story) is main priority right now since the game is still in beta, other things are a strong possiblity, just down the road some more. Hope that answers your questions, welcome to the forums, and please drop by anytime you have an idea to share, a question to ask, or just to chat about the game.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

welcome to the forums!

:twisted:

[the level cap is a myth]
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
MBison

Gear Check

Post by MBison »

Thanks guys. I have a question about my equipment. Is this good?

Venomous Dagger
Mikhail's Ring
Wooden Buckler
Jewel of Fallhaven
Cloth Shirt
Fine Green Hat
Gloves of Swift Attack
Vacor's Boots of Attack

I've been meaning to change the shirt, gloves, rings, and weapons, but I'm stuck grinding in the snake cave. Any ideas?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

[topic moved to game related questions instead of Ideas section]

There is no real cap on player level.

And so far your gear looks pretty good. Just keep working on slowly upgrading while saving up for some nice rings (Try lookin around the Crossroads Guardhouse area)

Happy hunting!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MBison

Post by MBison »

Okay. Thanks guys.

= = = edit = = =

Is it worth to save up for two Villain's Rings or just one with a Troublemaker's Ring? Also change gloves with Troublemaker's Gloves. And that shield.

Also: I'm uncertain whether I should dual wield or go sword and shield (don't like two-hand).

Pros and cons?
Last edited by nyktos on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post combined
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

2 Villain's Rings is the way to go until you can get a Ring of Lesser Shadow (Legendary item). However, if you're into crits then you'll want 2 Polished Ring of Backstabbing and if you are stacking DR/BC then you'll probably want 2 Ring of the Protector.

Whether you choose dual wield or sword/shield depends a lot on the kinds of weapons you want to wield. The Quickstrike Dagger that I use has terrible stats which make dual wielding it not worthwhile so I pretty much have to do sword/shield. Other people go with weapons like Blade of the Defiler and Dagger of the Shadow Priests which I think would benefit considerably from the dual wield skill as would using 2 Blackwater Poisoned Daggers.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
MBison

Post by MBison »

Alrighty then. Time to farm the snake cave again!
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

fiernaq wrote:2 Villain's Rings is the way to go until you can get a Ring of Lesser Shadow (Legendary item). However, if you're into crits then you'll want 2 Polished Ring of Backstabbing and if you are stacking DR/BC then you'll probably want 2 Ring of the Protector.

Whether you choose dual wield or sword/shield depends a lot on the kinds of weapons you want to wield. The Quickstrike Dagger that I use has terrible stats which make dual wielding it not worthwhile so I pretty much have to do sword/shield. Other people go with weapons like Blade of the Defiler and Dagger of the Shadow Priests which I think would benefit considerably from the dual wield skill as would using 2 Blackwater Poisoned Daggers.

+1 once again... Great tips
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

fiernaq wrote:2 Villain's Rings is the way to go until you can get a Ring of Lesser Shadow (Legendary item). However, if you're into crits then you'll want 2 Polished Ring of Backstabbing and if you are stacking DR/BC then you'll probably want 2 Ring of the Protector.

+1 great advice as always!