v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hero's Guild

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Hero's Guild

Post by Pyrizzle »

I was thinking of a few ideas for A.T. and was thinking some sort of Hero's Guild would be kinda cool. Make it a building you would have to finish a quest first to enter or maybe have a level requirement (like lvl 20-30).

This would be a great place to have a few different quests start from.

Also, I have been working on a few ideas for a simple quest for the game involving a Laberanth, a Minotour, and maybe a sword or shield required to finish the quest. The whole quest is based off of Greek/Roman Mythology.

Idk where to start exactly, but i just downloaded the Tiled files onto my computer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Hero's Guild

Post by Pyrizzle »

*Also if you put a level requiremnt on the Guild you could make the quests more difficult to finish for higher the level players.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by mdmedlin »

I was thinking about starting some sort of thing like that. You can choose to be a fighter or a thief. The problem I have is what kind of quests do you have thieves do?
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
ScorpionZ

Post by ScorpionZ »

mdmedlin wrote:I was thinking about starting some sort of thing like that. You can choose to be a fighter or a thief. The problem I have is what kind of quests do you have thieves do?
That is not actually that difficult of a task. After all, Oskar has set us up with several individuals we can irritate. There is the guy that banned bonemeal, the jailer, plus it would not be difficult to create graves to rob, libraries to trash or go on a hunt for special meats, bones, or weapons. Also, just as there is a thief that attempts to rob you on one of the east/west bound roads, you could raid people and homes.
Level: 49
XP: 2108290
Attack Cost: 3
Attack Chance: 166%
Attack Damage: 22-23
Critical Hit Chance: 25%
Critical Multiplier: 3
Block Chance: 92%
RoLS: 1
SR: 2945
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Not to mention that great big pile of gold in Prim.
Shhhhh!
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.