v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Crossglen Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
valshaq
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by valshaq »

Where do you put hints about other places? I'd recommend Irogotu's cave when you've reached about maybe lvl 7 or 8 as the reward is an item I really appreciated (and which is absolutely underpriced when you want to sell it again.) :(
ValShaq 2014-02-10
Lvl: 38 XP: 1026607 AP: 12/2 HP: 91 AC: 233% AD: 23-31 BC: 64% DR: 2 Skills: IF: 2 Reg: 1 WP: 1 CE: 1 CS: 2 DG: 1 DP: 1 SP: 1 EV: 1
Eq: QSD, Wood Def, JoF, Lw chnm, Cr ir h, Vn's R, RoP, Hvy pl gl, Wdc b
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

valshaq wrote:Where do you put hints about other places? I'd recommend Irogotu's cave when you've reached about maybe lvl 7 or 8 as the reward is an item I really appreciated (and which is absolutely underpriced when you want to sell it again.) :(
The Quests from Irogotu's Cave (started with Jan) is listed with the Crossglen quests since it is right outside the city.

The item you get at the end of the cave is a fantastic necklace.... until you can get the J.o.F., then i recommend getting that one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lycoris
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Lycoris »

Hello everyone, I'm stuck on Ancient Secrets. I hope this is the proper place to ask.
I have the necklace and the guard told me the password, but when I try to approach the Demon it still says I can't. Did I miss something?

EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.
Raner
android_version: 4.0

Post by Raner »

Lycoris wrote:EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.
Not only did I do that the first time that I played the game... I think I do it every time I start a new character.... "Huh? I got everything, why is this not working??" *facepalm*

Don't feel bad at all - I personally think that part of the script should be tweaked so the message is different than it was previously.

EDIT: I hate typos... meh
Raner:
Lvl: 1__Exp: 1.7mm__Gold: 70k
HP: 44__AP: 5/10__AC: 127__AD: 10-21__BC: 49__DR: 3__ECC: n/a
Shadow Regeneration

RoLS: 2__RoL: 2__ElyR: 1__GoLF: 1

... no skills ...
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

Lycoris wrote:Hello everyone, I'm stuck on Ancient Secrets. I hope this is the proper place to ask.
I have the necklace and the guard told me the password, but when I try to approach the Demon it still says I can't. Did I miss something?

EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.

After you kill the demon, do explore further into the cave...
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
Fallhaven Sentinel

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

So, I told Halvor to take a hike and he's gone but in my quest list the quest still shows it's "in progress". Known bug? Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the dialogue box said I completed the quest and got xp or something.
~x
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:40 pm So, I told Halvor to take a hike and he's gone but in my quest list the quest still shows it's "in progress". Known bug? Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the dialogue box said I completed the quest and got xp or something.
Nope no bug here. If you have eagle eyes you will find him later on.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Fallhaven Sentinel

Antison wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:24 am
Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:40 pm So, I told Halvor to take a hike and he's gone but in my quest list the quest still shows it's "in progress". Known bug? Did I do something wrong?

Nope no bug here. If you have eagle eyes you will find him later on.
Kinda glad I'll see him again. :lol: I hope later he gives more than 12 coins per a bunch of items.
~x
Fallhaven Sentinel

Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:50 am Kinda glad I'll see him again. :lol: I hope later he gives more than 12 coins per a bunch of items.
Oh! Found him! Happy and surprised to see him in such a weird place. ...
...but he's asking for rat tails again... and I, a fool, promised to get them...
~x
yoannmangue
android_version: 7.0

Post by yoannmangue »

Hello,
Talking about rat tails and Halvor, shouldn't we add the "surprise?" Quest in the first post ?
Btw, does this quest can finish ? because rat tails are never good enough for him...