v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Im back! Well not from the same previous location

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
mspowerplant
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Im back! Well not from the same previous location

Post by mspowerplant »

Well I'll pop in to say so far my trip has not gone to plan... I have decided to make Rarotonga my current home. Boots would have loved this place it was supposed to be a quick stop amongst many. But the first thing I noticed was the lack of gyms!
So me being me I've decided to open another lol... so now that's done and I'm bored so time for A.T.
From reading the boards I've missed a lot of coming and goings what did I really expect its been what at least 6months? Lol
Anyways its heading into summer here and I'm guessing I need a few things to do while I'm frying eggs on my forehead so I'll be looking through some of boots and mines old quest ideas to see if I can salvage something worthy of putting some time into. Thing there was one she had about scrolls?

PLUS I'm back for all your P.T from home needs :D
I'm planning on logging on pretty regular again so I'll be back ;)

Current build: LVL 80 EXP 9232014 HP253 GOLD 268714
AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
27/12/2013 :D
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

ctnbeh13 wrote:It's definitely great to hear from you again and know that you're back in our company. There have been many changes since your last post (not all of which are evident), but we remain busy and stay challenged.

There's a collection of content recorded in reference to the quest(s) and storyline you mentioned that had been added to incrementally, but not for a while now. You may already have a copy of this material and a list of those who were contributing to it, but if not, let us know.

Welcome back... ;)
Hey ctnbeh :D thanks for the welcome back :D its good to see a familiar name congrats on the orange!!

I've saved everything boots had ever made notes of to do with A.T I've carted them around with me for a long time knowing that eventually I'd be in a better place (mentally) to put them to use.
Its the little things that make me smile I booted up Kayla's laptop for the first time since she died today and I found a whole bunch of clothing design for A.T. I mean for in game stuff a few female designs but mainly some guys stuff plus a whole bunch of other stuff
Unfortunately the T-shirt design she did make would have to be run off her embroidering/stenciling stuff and I'm absolutely clueless as to how it works lol
I know the big thing she always raved about was combination scrolls? Anyone's guess on this is as good as mime. I'm not sure if she actually did any work on it or at what stage it was in. I haven't found anything yet.

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Welcome back msp !

Glad to see your Gym Empire (tm) taking over uncharted territories.
I can't wait to see what you'll come up with from Kayla's legacy.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
BadKarma
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by BadKarma »

Hi,wb Im a noob here. Sorry you lost a friend thats tuff but it sounds like she left you some content to work on. Combo scrolls are an interesting idea. Id love to run some ideas on it.
Member 2666
"Only the dead are free"
Player: StaticX
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

I know i am reviving a very old thread but i was thinking of Ms Boots today and it made me remember all the good times i had here on the forums.

Boots you are sorely missed. Rest in Peace my friend. =(

Mrs P: Soooo when are you coming up to SEA? ;)

TTFN adventurers!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

BadKarma wrote:Hi,wb Im a noob here. Sorry you lost a friend thats tuff but it sounds like she left you some content to work on. Combo scrolls are an interesting idea. Id love to run some ideas on it.
Kayla was my wife... and yes it was hard to deal with. But I pity the world for now having to forgo her creative ingenuity.
As for Kayla's scroll idea from what I understand it was a basic formula that included a book of combinations
Each combination was very simple eg 5xfeathered hats+ 5xglass gems = Glass hat.
You basically had to collect scrolls put them in the book and then collect the specified items and use the book to create.

Zukero wrote:Welcome back msp !

Glad to see your Gym Empire (tm) taking over uncharted territories.
I can't wait to see what you'll come up with from Kayla's legacy.
Gah If only other gyms would submit to my domination (insert evil laugh here) :evil:
I've so far read everything Kayla had envisioned for A.T and so far I've taken in about 5% of it LOL I apparently lack a creative mind.
Pyrizzle wrote:I know i am reviving a very old thread but i was thinking of Ms Boots today and it made me remember all the good times i had here on the forums.

Boots you are sorely missed. Rest in Peace my friend. =(

Mrs P: Soooo when are you coming up to SEA? ;)

TTFN adventurers!
Pyrizzle my friend... I know exactly what you mean. Every minute of every day I reflect on the short but beautiful time I had with boots she was and always will be a special lady who seen the brighter side in everything.
I still hear her giggling when I miss a rep (which I manage to do at least once a train lol) or when I stumble over my own feet I hear her whisper "what's the rush Chicky? Slow down or you'll land on that pretty face"

As for continuing my exploration of the world its been put on standstill for the short term future.

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol