v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Best Story Direction to Follow?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
amanirainus
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Best Story Direction to Follow?

Post by amanirainus »

So I started over thinking I might have allied myself to the wrong side in "Clouded Intent" quest (Blackwater). The weapons are not very good. And I killed Algangror on the first go round (maybe I should have sided with her).

On my restart I chose Prim...they have no weapons šŸ˜¬! I want to start over again! So much time wasted on choosing wrong decisions.

HELP!
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Best Story Direction to Follow?

Post by Zukero »

Save early, save often, and make multiple saves at different points of your adventure. This way, you can reverse a decision without starting over.

In principle, there are no good choices, just different ones.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
amanirainus
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Best Story Direction to Follow?

Post by amanirainus »

Thank you for that. I'm starting over AGAIN! I'm embracing the Shadow (all the way through), siding with the City of Blackwater, killing Guthbered, killing Vector, siding with Algangror, keeping Xul'viir, and killing Tiqui for starters.