v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Notice to all translators

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Notice to all translators

Post by Nut »

Cool, thanks, zukero!
Although I recommend to wait for the release and play it yourself before starting to translate. The translations would be a big spoiler otherwise...
Nut
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Notice to all translators

Post by Zukero »

Hello translators!

Thanks to the many feedback we received so far on the beta, I had to make a new update to the translatable strings.
Github contributor and Hungarian translator Ur Balazs (I don't think he is on the forums) fixed A LOT of typo and style inconsistencies, so there are A LOT of strings with the [REVIEW] tag, and a couple with the [OUTDATED] one.

I also made some bad moves during the last translations update, and had no choice but to overwrite all "Game Content" translations made since then (~3 weeks ago). I'm really sorry about that, but I had no other sane way to deal with it, besides learning all the languages you guys translate to.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2