v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

I need help for a quest (roses)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Ultimemmv
android_version: 4.0

I need help for a quest (roses)

Post by Ultimemmv »

Sorry to Ask for something stupid like that but I am blocked on thé quests rose of the last update.
The quest begin on thé south of thé guynmart castle (nord west of the Map)
So I have talk to a npc who lanch the quest at the Beginning I was blocked by the guard but I Can pass by the right if I pay 100 gold (don t Say him that you have already paid, if you do that it will cost 200 gold also if you know how to enter without paying Say it to me I have now only 5300 gold) After talking to npcs I have to take the lunch of the princess I made it but she Ask me a fresh rose (first thing that I ask) after what a npc named Unhork who throw me out because I speak to her, his objective is to marry with her while guynmart is stucked in the dungeon (be carefull it will took you 30hp and a long Travel with Wolf so don t forget to prépare you if you are level 20 or less during this Travel I met thé guards chiefs by talking to him the quests progress but now he Ask me to show him évidence so I have three question:
-do you know a free Access to the castle?
-How to get a fresh rose (if it's needed)?
-where is supposed to be the evidence ?
If I have any news I will put them here to help the other player
Last edited by Ultimemmv on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: I need hello for a quest (roses)

Post by Zukero »

I put spoiler tags around some of your post. Please use them when disclosing quest content.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Firefly84

Post by Firefly84 »

Ultimemmv wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:05 pm Sorry to Ask for something stupid like that but I am blocked on thé quests rose of the last update.
The quest begin on thé south of thé guynmart castle (nord west of the Map)
So I have talk to a npc who lanch the quest at the Beginning I was blocked by the guard but I Can pass by the right if I pay 100 gold (don t Say him that you have already paid, if you do that it will cost 200 gold also if you know how to enter without paying Say it to me I have now only 5300 gold) After talking to npcs I have to take the lunch of the princess I made it but she Ask me a fresh rose (first thing that I ask) after what a npc named Unhork who throw me out because I speak to her, his objective is to marry with her while guynmart is stucked in the dungeon (be carefull it will took you 30hp and a long Travel with Wolf so don t forget to prépare you if you are level 20 or less during this Travel I met thé guards chiefs by talking to him the quests progress but now he Ask me to show him évidence so I have three question:
-do you know a free Access to the castle?
-How to get a fresh rose (if it's needed)?
-where is supposed to be the evidence ?
If I have any news I will put them here to help the other player
Once you have the rose from the guard bring it to the princess to get the flute. Then find her brother in the tower.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
Ultimemmv

Post by Ultimemmv »

Thanks you but now I have saved lovis but I am also stuck here and I can't find any évidence or bought any rose to speak again with the princess
Zukero
Lead Developer

Re: I need help for a quest (roses)

Post by Zukero »

Guynmart is a self-contained area. Your next step is not far away.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Ultimemmv

Post by Ultimemmv »

I know but I don't find it
Nut

Post by Nut »

you have freed Lovis? Then you should read Roses' quest log again, especially the last steps
Nut
Ultimemmv

Post by Ultimemmv »

I have but I don't know what I have to do After speaking to guynmart and kill honork (they are two ways so I think that it's not a spoil)
Firefly84

Post by Firefly84 »

open the big gate (from left tower leave to the south) and rest on the farm to the south. Then return.
There are some extras when you have a ROLS: Give it to the ringmaker + 10 Bonemail Potions. And don't kill any sheeps (or you have to pay for them later max. 2.500 Gold)
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
wmnelis
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by wmnelis »

I have freed Lovis. I cannot leave the left guard tower going south a as you suggest. The guards still stop me.