Map Bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Post Reply
Firefly84
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:23 am
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat
Location: Germany

Re: Map Bug

Post by Firefly84 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 pm

On the map, not the worldmap. When you walk on the map... (clearer?)
There are treestumps on the upper halves of the trees.
It is even visible on the worldmap.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4

User avatar
rijackson741
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 am
android_version: 9.0 - Pie
Location: Somewhere in Dhayavar

Re: Map Bug

Post by rijackson741 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Yeah. I've found a bug in way the map was constructed. Thanks. I'm surprised we missed that.
Level:68, XP:5672461, PV:497, FQ:62
HP:220, AC:247, AD:46-58, AP:3, ECC:23%, CM:3, BC:171, DR:3
Gold: 222889 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1

Firefly84
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:23 am
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat
Location: Germany

Re: Map Bug

Post by Firefly84 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Glad you found it. I have no clue how to make a screenshot on my smartphone...
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4

Yeerk
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Map Bug

Post by Yeerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:19 am

It happened to me. I believe it's caused by the rose quest. When you enter the garden it messes up the map. I'll see if I can confirm it in a bit.

User avatar
rijackson741
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 am
android_version: 9.0 - Pie
Location: Somewhere in Dhayavar

Re: Map Bug

Post by rijackson741 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 am

Nope. It's a permanent error that will be seen by anyone entering and looking at that portion of the map. Maps are built in layers, and in this map some layers were incorrectly assigned.
Level:68, XP:5672461, PV:497, FQ:62
HP:220, AC:247, AD:46-58, AP:3, ECC:23%, CM:3, BC:171, DR:3
Gold: 222889 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1

Yeerk
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Map Bug

Post by Yeerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 am

rijackson741 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 am
Nope. It's a permanent error that will be seen by anyone entering and looking at that portion of the map. Maps are built in layers, and in this map some layers were incorrectly assigned.
Ahh. Because I semi remember entering the garden and shortly after the map bugged out.

Yeerk
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Map Bug

Post by Yeerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:21 am

Just confirmed that it is in fact the Glade the bugs the map out. Just entered it with a map that wasn't bugged then exited the Glade and cave, opened the map and it was bugged

Yeerk
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Map Bug

Post by Yeerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am

I'm bad a explaining things, but I'll try. The red X on the map that shows you where you are gets bugged to the very top left corner of the map. Just started a new character (with hacked exp) because it would take a long time to get to remgard otherwise lol. But the red X was always where it should be, but as soon as you enter the glades it gets bugged and permanently gets stuck at the top left corner of the map.

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Map Bug

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:55 am

Yeerk wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am
I'm bad a explaining things, but I'll try. The red X on the map that shows you where you are gets bugged to the very top left corner of the map. Just started a new character (with hacked exp) because it would take a long time to get to remgard otherwise lol. But the red X was always where it should be, but as soon as you enter the glades it gets bugged and permanently gets stuck at the top left corner of the map.
O.o mine never showed were I am. Just learned to search out my spot or try and center the map
What does it profit him
The right to be born
If he suffers the loss of liberty?
Laws were made for people
And the law can never scorn
The right of a man to be free
We are the people
And we shall overcome
Let them have their say
Free the people

Yeerk
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Map Bug

Post by Yeerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:44 am

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:55 am
Yeerk wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am
I'm bad a explaining things, but I'll try. The red X on the map that shows you where you are gets bugged to the very top left corner of the map. Just started a new character (with hacked exp) because it would take a long time to get to remgard otherwise lol. But the red X was always where it should be, but as soon as you enter the glades it gets bugged and permanently gets stuck at the top left corner of the map.
O.o mine never showed were I am. Just learned to search out my spot or try and center the map
Same. But now we know what caused it to bug out. And going to remgard with nothing but a quarter staff was fun lol.

Post Reply