v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Update map

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Re: Update map

Post by Firefly84 »

TFTD wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:18 pm
Nut wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:01 pm Finally I have updated the Little helper for finding the last remaining Maps:
www.rg-brille.de/etc/AT/AT_checkPlaces75.html
Thank you for the tool. It was pretty helpful to me. Just one questions, it tells me that I'm missing one location. It is talking about "minerhouse0" Unless there is another place called the same I assume it is this one:

http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/map ... html#south

I've been there again, but the tool still mentions this location as missing. I also went inside all other houses in this area again but no success. In game it also stated that I've visited 496 places. So I'm most likely missing one. Any idea? (For the other 4 places which I had missing, it worked just fine.)
It is a house of charwood, it's the one Falothen was held captive.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
ghormoon
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by ghormoon »

Is the save from 0.7.5 or ported from previous version? If from previpis, try revisiting it, maybe there's some change.
If not, that would be strange as he'd need to save him to go to the minees so 496 wpuldn't be possible with that one missed, right?
TFTD
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by TFTD »

It is from the 0.75 version. And yes, I think you are right. Without visiting this place you would not be able to visit all the other places.
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

I also have 'minerhouse0' listed as one of my unknown places, even though I've been there already (and tried again since). Perhaps it's a bug...?
Nut

Post by Nut »

My script may list some false positives, but normally it doesn't leave out missing places.
Is the count the same as in the game itself?
Nut
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

Yep, script count matches 'Places visited' in game.
Nut

Post by Nut »

Strange. I'd like to check my script with your savegame myself.
If you want you could upload it here or send it to me personally.
Nut
Nut

Post by Nut »

I checked the savegame - you were already at minerhouse0, but you hadn't find the secret room yet.
2 errors that annihilate the effect on the map visited counter.
I don't have any idea to fix it without spending much time on it, so I prefer to concentrate on other things like further content
Nut
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

Oooh there's a secret room!? I'll have a look then :-)
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

Now when I run your script on my save file, it says I'm missing 'waytogalmore0' instead of 'minerhouse0'... BUT, since I haven't finished with Lodar yet (still need to fight that dragon thing), I suspect that it's actually 'shortcut_lodar4' I'm missing (as I'm also missing the other 'shortcut_lodar*' maps, but the script only lists 0-3 of them, but there's a 4th: https://github.com/Zukero/andors-trail/ ... s.xml#L716)

So maybe the script is confusing the missing map names...?