v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

small details after a quest

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

small details after a quest

Post by The Gray »

after you complete the castle quest with hannah and lovis the guards guarding the gates on the walls still attack you, but after you side with hannahs father everything should be happy and you shouldn't be attacked i think; could we change the enemy AI to switch off after you complete the "roses" quest and side with hannahs father~? :3
:D
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: small details after a quest

Post by Nut »

Most remaining guards are peaceful. Only the guards on the wall and in the gate house attack you. Not for siding with anybody, but for being on the fortifications.
Especially kids mustn't be there...
Nut
The Gray

Post by The Gray »

Nut wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:03 pm Most remaining guards are peaceful. Only the guards on the wall and in the gate house attack you. Not for siding with anybody, but for being on the fortifications.
Especially kids mustn't be there...
logic:
kids must not be on the walls

*guard* lets kill the kid >:3

x3333 :3 its okie i suppose i just thought it would be cool~ :3
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

I think the main reason is that if the guards didn't attack you and let you kill them, you wouldn't be able to get past them to the gate...
Nut

Post by Nut »

Exactly :D
But I like to also have a plausible explanation for such things
Nut
BWPanda

Post by BWPanda »

Nut wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:42 am Exactly :D
But I like to also have a plausible explanation for such things
Sure ;)

Maybe a possible future idea could be a conversation prompt where you could ask to pass people. If they say yes then you swap places and can continue on your way peacefully. If not, then a fight starts...?
The Gray

Post by The Gray »

BWPanda wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:02 am I think the main reason is that if the guards didn't attack you and let you kill them, you wouldn't be able to get past them to the gate...
yeah but you cant even get to the gate without doing things first because the teleport tile to get to the gate stops you so its plausible to do what i asked without anything really being affected that much
Nut

Post by Nut »

Oh, I could implement a dialogue that the guard might just vanish to let you pass. But honestly, just because you helped in the revolt you don't have the right to run around anywhere. You are a guest - honoured but only a guest. Likewise the private room and the treasury are restricted.
Nut