v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Minarra wont talk after completing the Loneford quest

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Knutta
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Minarra wont talk after completing the Loneford quest

Post by Knutta »

Hello, could someone explain how to resolve the problem with Minarra. She wont let me trade with her even though I have completed the Loneford quest (Flows through the veins). I have tried to talk to everyone again, inducing Kuldan who said I should go and talk with the steward at Feygard (cant do as it doesn't exist). But I was hoping to be able to get the better equipment including shields and swords. I think this is a bug as the people within Loneford still think they are effected and the illness persists. If there is a fix, how do you download it to your phone? Help please!!
Lunaticbpsf
android_version: 3.0

Re: Minarra wont talk after completing the Loneford quest

Post by Lunaticbpsf »

Hi!
Have you completed the errands-quest given by Gandoren (directly to the right once you enter the Crossroads building)?
What dialogue is popping up when you speak with her?

As this game vary on the choices you make, the end results vary. There is no way of unlocking all content on one save file, so it may be wise to keep multiple ones if you would wish to go back and do something different at a certain point without having to play the entire game from scratch.

There are no fixes to download. In the very worst-case scenario, you have finished a quest wrong and must to it all over again.
Ethyr
Lvl 90, XP 13574803, Gold 271808, HP 337, AC 289%, AD 49-60, AP 4/12, ECC -, CM -, BC 151%, DR 4
On Hit 0-3 HP, On Kill 3 HP, Shadow Regen.

RoLS 2, ElyR 1, RoL 2, ChaR 1, GoLF 1, ShaF 1, SRoV 1, VSH 1, WMC 1, GoW 3

CS 2, QL 10, IF 6, MF 2, DBotS 1, OSP 1, SP 1, LAP 1
Unused 2
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

when you enter in the gaurdhouse there will be a person near the entrance to the right, help him to deliver a shipment to foaming flask tavern then go to minnaraand ask about the dulien road and the activities she watches from upthere then she will tell you about rogorn who is wanted in feygaurd find him,and proceed accordingly to which side you want to help. in either cases minnarra will sell you some good stuff but remeber you have to help both gandoren and minnarra.
I hope this will help you.
Last edited by Zukero on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tags. Don't reveal quest stuff outside of them !
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Knutta

Post by Knutta »

The first reply from Gandoren is "You return. Thank you for helping with the shipment earlier", then "Is there anything I can do for you?" which my reply is "Do you have anything to trade?" Then he says go and talk to Minarra upstairs as she has wants help. I go to her and she asks can I help you? I follow the thread of discussion about Duleian Road where she mentions a lot of movements to and from Loneford. Then goes on to explain that a lot of people are getting sick. But I have completed that quest so she should say thanks for your help or something. If I ask her to trade, she says I need to talk to Gandoren downstairs. "We dont trade with just anyone". I think the problem lays in Loneford because the people explain they are still getting sick even though I told the boss what had happened and I was awarded the experience.

I cant go back as this happened a long time ago, I am currently at 263980 xp, level 24 but need better weapons and armour to progress.
Lunaticbpsf
android_version: 3.0

Post by Lunaticbpsf »

Minarra has a quest (other than Loneford) that you can complete in order to gain access to her wares.
Go through the different aspects of the dialogue and it will appear :)
As soon as you're done with that, you can trade with her!
Good luck!
Ethyr
Lvl 90, XP 13574803, Gold 271808, HP 337, AC 289%, AD 49-60, AP 4/12, ECC -, CM -, BC 151%, DR 4
On Hit 0-3 HP, On Kill 3 HP, Shadow Regen.

RoLS 2, ElyR 1, RoL 2, ChaR 1, GoLF 1, ShaF 1, SRoV 1, VSH 1, WMC 1, GoW 3

CS 2, QL 10, IF 6, MF 2, DBotS 1, OSP 1, SP 1, LAP 1
Unused 2
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

There's no bug, and it's nothing to do with Loneford. You need to complete the quest "The path is clear to me", which is initiated with Minarra.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

you should do this»
go talk to minnarra and chose last otion and then choose option 'what was that' and she will say that that she saw a rough band of people going up the dulien road(don't remeber completely) and it will take you to a dialogue where you will realize that minnarra's quest is different from 'flows through the viens'.
and sorry zukero. I should not try to do too much things at same time.

edit: rijackson got his post before me. :D
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Knutta

Post by Knutta »

LOL...thank you all, I am on the rogue quest :D
doc1623
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by doc1623 »

I wanted to check this:
you have to complete "path is clear" before "flows through the viens"
I need to check this cause I've been stuck on the troll. I was hoping to use the later quest to help lvl for the former ..... but I can't ...correct?
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

There are no requirements to start Flows through the veins.
Talk to everyone in Loneford. That includes the fields
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1