v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
tom1250tom
android_version: 4.3

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by tom1250tom »

Only 8? ok, I might have mistook a few of my skills as being the bought skills. For I just counted those to arrive at that number :) .
GO FORTH AND GROW STRONG!
Lv:60
Hp:158
Exp:3949999
AP:3/12
AC:263%
AD: 27-44%
ChS:20
Block:134%
Dr:8
RoLS:2
DragonFox1001
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Spending Oegyth crystals

Post by DragonFox1001 »

I want to spend the 5 Oegyth crystals to get another proficiency from the Charwood guy. Is this wise, or will I need those crystals for something else later on?
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Re: Spending Oegyth crystals

Post by PK17 »

There are only a few things that require crystals as of .7.0, but ther will most likely more uses in the future. What things might come, I don't know, most people wouldn't, and anyone who did know won't tell, so it is a waiting game for now.

Personaly, I saved all 8, I figure it's best to wait and have to spend them later than it is to be sitting there later wishing I had saved them.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
Covenant
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Covenant »

You receive the first weapon and armour proficiency skills for free. So, presumably you chose toy favourite and best suited for tour characters game play style. So purchasing more means you've changed your mind or tour wanting a character with multiple styles (costly).

I'd wait until you've complete as much as you wish of the game, and picked up whatever Legendary equipment you intend to grind for. Then fork your save games, keep a savegame before spending the crystals and another to carry on. Gives you a place to go back to if better uses for savegames come up in future releases.
DragonFox1001
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DragonFox1001 »

Covenant wrote:You receive the first weapon and armour proficiency skills for free. So, presumably you chose toy favourite and best suited for tour characters game play style. So purchasing more means you've changed your mind or tour wanting a character with multiple styles (costly).
Sort of. I'm Duel Wielding. I was originally going for a high crit build (+66, x3.0 w/ current equipment). I was wielding Dagger of the Shadow Priests and Flagstone's Pride (one dagger, one sword). I was using two Balanced Steel Swords on creatures immune to crits (two swords). So I chose the sword proficiency. However, I've discovered that I really like two Quickstrike Daggers instead.

So, now I wish I had chosen the dagger proficiency. :(
And the only save I have prior to that is 20 levels lower than were I'm at now.
richard_621
android_version: 2.2

Post by richard_621 »

As far as i can tell i have gained theses crystals from i guess you could call them bosses.i found only one use for them and that is geting skills from charwood cabin.i like realy need to know if this map is going to be updated.i beat the whole thing.i got lodars speacial poitions and found the missing boy and all that jazz everyone said i couldn't do yet.i scoured every inch of map and killed everything three hundred times over if i have killed it once.i havnt played in a bit because I'm at a complete stuck point.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

You are replying to a post that is over four years old. richard_621 has not logged in since Feb 2015. As far as "found the missing boy and all that jazz everyone said i couldn't do yet" I have no idea what he is even talking about.

Please avoid personal attacks. There are ways to call out people that exaggerate that are more tactful that calling them liars. The only reason I'm letting it go without editing your post is that richard_621 has not logged in for years, and is unlikely to see it.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
pwen
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by pwen »

Yes, I use the search feature, heh heh. Shoulda looked at the date, sorry. I do not check the last log on of people I reply to though. Thank you for informing me.
And I understand your point.
I do, however, wish to point out that I did not call him a liar, as you implied. I said "I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're lying."
This is MUCH much different of a statement.
And, I said I'm pretty sure! And offered a chance to make me eat my words!
*Edit* Oh well, won't happen again.
Saijero
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Saijero »

The location and uses of oegyth is really helpful... Good thing i found this post... Thanks... 😊😊
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Barrixalonxo »

I cant find the ancient allacheps, and the branchtender.. Is it above groundbor in a cave?
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"