v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

what should i do next?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: what should i do next?

Post by lady black »

Do you mind if I ask your age? I get the feeling that you are quite young. Have you ever played a game similar to this one before?
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: how to kill wyrms??

Post by Pyrizzle »

aj786 wrote:hi friends....
please tell me how to kill wyrms...
its very difficult to kill them i am at level 21...
help me friends...
thanks in advance...
The best way to kill them is to keep killing things until you gain more levels if you are having trouble killing them still, also you might want to check what equipment you have available to you at this time in the game and double check which items might have the best benifit for your build. I recomend using items to add to your CC and CM if you are using a weapon that has CC.

If you have ANY questions feel free to ask anytime, we are all here to help you out. :mrgreen: (some people more than others :p )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aj786
android_version: 2.2

Post by aj786 »

hi friends....
thanks lady black and pyrizzle...
hey tell me what Rols is???
and what are the best equipment for a player...
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

aj786 wrote:hi friends....
thanks lady black and pyrizzle...
hey tell me what Rols is???
and what are the best equipment for a player...
Legendary and Extraordinary Items are listed here:
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=703

The RoLS is one of the strongest items in the game but the journey to get one can be long and tedious.

As far as best items go, it really does depend on what you are trying to do with your player.
There are tons of ways to build and as the game updates there will be more and more options we can choose from.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

aj786

Post by aj786 »

Hello everyone, I have reinstalled the Game after so many years and starting from the beginning, I have completed the following quests:
breakfast bread, rats, missing husband, rats infection, disallowed substance, fallen friend, key of luthor, drunken tale, calomyran secrets, missing pieces, night visit, Trusting an outsider, kaori's errands, uncertain cause, spies in the foam, lost sheep, feygaurd errand, sweet sweet rat potion, taste is everything.

My basic detail is: level 18, HP 71, AC 160, AD 17-22, BC 43, My worn equipments are: heavy still skull Cape(BC8), Villains leather armour (AC -4, BC 15, move cost -1, critical skill 3), necklace of strike (critical skill 5, hp 5), wooden shield (AC -4, BC 8), polished ring of back stabbing (AC 21, AD 4, critical skill 7), villains Ring (AC 25, AD 3-6, HP 4), vacors boot of attacks (AC 9, BC 2), trouble makers gloves (AC 7, BC 4, HP 1, critical skill 4), sharp steel dagger (AC 24, AD 2-4).

My unfinished quests are: search for Andor, lost treasure, Ancient secrets, A lost potion, Deep wound, Devastated land, The path is clear to me, Flows through the Viens, Destined for great things, A path to Duliean Road, surprise?

I'm little confuse as what to do next as wherever I'm going. Getting easily wounded or defeated, what should I do next? Please help me ☺️
Thank you in advance
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

You should be able to complete Flows through the veins and A path to the Duleian road. They don't require any fighting. At level 18 Deep wounds and Ancient secrets are within range too, although harder.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
aj786

Post by aj786 »

Thanks Rijackson741 for your help earlier.

What should I do next and how to complete "A path to Duliean Road"? Where will I find the woodcutter's favourite Axe? And please tell me where to go next?

My basic is: level 34, HP 94, AC 201, AD 25-35, BC 69, CC is 28*2.0, DR 5, My worn equipments are: heavy still skull Cape(BC8), lightweight chainmail (AC 10, AD 1, BC 13, critical skill 6, max HP +7), superior necklace of the protector (BC 8, DR 2, hp 5), superior iron shield (AC 9, BC 15, DR 1), polished ring of back stabbing (AC 21, AD 4, critical skill 7), villains Ring (AC 25, AD 3-6, HP 4), Feline shoes (AC 15, BC 10), trouble makers gloves (AC 7, BC 4, HP 1, critical skill 4), Flagstone pride(AC 21, AD 1-6, critical skill 10 and x2.0).

I have completed following quests: breakfast bread, rats, missing husband, rats infection, disallowed substance, fallen friend, key of luthor, drunken tale, calomyran secrets, Ancient secret, missing pieces, night visit, Trusting an outsider, kaori's errands, uncertain cause, spies in the foam, The agent and the beast, Well rested, Clouded Intel, Lights in the Dark, No weakness, Awoken from slumber, Deep wound, Dewasted land, lost sheep, cheep cuts, the path is clear to me, feygaurd errand, flows through the Viens, Destined for great things, Trial by fire, no rest for the guilty, sweet sweet rat potion, taste is everything, rumbling, colonel lutarc, lost girl looking for lost things, stoutford's old castle.

My unfinished quests are: search for Andor, lost treasure, A lost potion, A path to Duliean Road, surprise?, The roots of love.

Thanks in advance 😃
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Post by Firefly84 »

Woodcutter's favorite Axe:
east of the Crossroads Guardshouse, in one of the clearings to the north
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
Rayvn7
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Rayvn7 »

In the forest by one of the random houses on the main path, behind lines of enemies called Redfoots. Find a "strange creature" to move out of the way, and you need to make sure Ogam has said the password during the conversation, "Glow of the Shadow". (If he did it is in the quest log.)