v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by Zukero »

F-Droid guys use an F-Droid specific signature on the apk, as they build from source themselves. You will not be able to update an F-Droid install with our own apk. You'll have to uninstall first. That means loosing the autosave, so make sure to save your game first, and the preferences will be reset.
Your saves are safe.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
hahansen3
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by hahansen3 »

Zukero wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:51 pm F-Droid guys use an F-Droid specific signature on the apk, as they build from source themselves. You will not be able to update an F-Droid install with our own apk. You'll have to uninstall first. That means loosing the autosave, so make sure to save your game first, and the preferences will be reset.
Your saves are safe.
Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick! I was a little nervous about losing saved games, but they are all there. Thank you!!!
SoupBucket

Post by SoupBucket »

Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 am
rijackson741 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:29 am
WildWolf98 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 am Hi again! Thx so much for the hint! Completed the first of 3 quests
All three quests start in the Thieve's Guild
The quest stage is not obvious enough. I added a little hint, that you have to talk to Umar to get more tasks.
and talking to Umar you have to be annoyingly
I have talked to umar so many times. Still no quests. Im confused
SoupBucket

Post by SoupBucket »

Also i have 65 completed quests and the only ones i have left in my log are lost treasures and search for andor. Im level 50. Not sure how to trigger the new quests.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SoupBucket wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 am Also i have 65 completed quests and the only ones i have left in my log are lost treasures and search for andor. Im level 50. Not sure how to trigger the new quests.
There should be 66 quest
67 depending on what you did with the sheep
And 502 for the places visited
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
SoupBucket

Post by SoupBucket »

Ahhh now i have to figure out what quest i missed. Haha. Thanks though!
H46732f
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by H46732f »

in one of the new missions,
I am asked to retrieve Luthor's key that was stolen by traitors. When I retrieved the key, I tried to open the door at the back of the room where I retrieved the key, so a message popped up that I don't remember well, but from what I understood, something was missing for me to enter.
I then decided to finish the quest to see if anything happened but when I came back to open the door a message came up saying I didn't have the key (I returned it to the guild).
Is it possible to enter that door? Because I have 500 places visited and no use me to use the script that they sent here in the forum, because he says that I have visited everything, But he does not have the areas that were placed more recently, because if I'm not mistaken it was made based on version 1.3
Nut

Post by Nut »

No, the door can not be opened yet. I myself am curious what's behind :D
Nut
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

H46732f wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 pm in one of the new missions,
I am asked to retrieve Luthor's key that was stolen by traitors. When I retrieved the key, I tried to open the door at the back of the room where I retrieved the key, so a message popped up that I don't remember well, but from what I understood, something was missing for me to enter.
I then decided to finish the quest to see if anything happened but when I came back to open the door a message came up saying I didn't have the key (I returned it to the guild).
Is it possible to enter that door? Because I have 500 places visited and no use me to use the script that they sent here in the forum, because he says that I have visited everything, But he does not have the areas that were placed more recently, because if I'm not mistaken it was made based on version 1.3
There is 502 places one is a secret place in ( if you played Zelda or golden axe on Sega ) a cave that is a steps you climb down. Some where there if you found that then that's off.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Mayweed
VIP
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mayweed »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:31 pm There is 502 places....
Two of those places are not accessible if you have too much compassion with a certain girl.