v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

[Caution SPOILER] A map to lodars cave

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: [Caution SPOILER] A map to lodars cave

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:31 pm but I have read it Lodar's Cave should be near Flagstone, is it right or what, because I looking there
look on Reddit and type the map to lodar.its through the green maze.
I'm not posting the screen shot because it would be a total spoiler.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by SaschaH 87 »

can someone please say me the nearest place where I can found Lodar's Cave? (I mean Flagstone or another town/village)
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Schmmiiirc »

To find Lodar's Cave, you must go through the Green Maze - there is no other way, (until you have been there at least twice).
See the puppies scatter.
Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:10 pm can someone please say me the nearest place where I can found Lodar's Cave? (I mean Flagstone or another town/village)
Please read again the last responses to you in this thread. There is no "cave" (but you will have to go through some caves). The 'Rocky Formation' on the side of Duleian Road (that one big fat road that goes diagonally through the map) is not in any town. It's that formation of stones here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/map ... oads1.html

Have you been to Vilegard yet? Have you talked to Ogam?
~x
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

There is something that might be referred to as "Lodar's cave" but if you have not found Lodar yet, then any such place is 100% irrelevant to whatever it is that you want to do. And is is nowhere near, and has nothing to do with, Flagstone, so I do not believe it is what you are looking for.

Please specify what quest you are working on, and where you are in that quest. This back and forth about "Lodar's cave" will never answer what you want to know.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:20 pm
SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:10 pm can someone please say me the nearest place where I can found Lodar's Cave? (I mean Flagstone or another town/village)
Please read again the last responses to you in this thread. There is no "cave" (but you will have to go through some caves). The 'Rocky Formation' on the side of Duleian Road (that one big fat road that goes diagonally through the map) is not in any town. It's that formation of stones here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/map ... oads1.html

Have you been to Vilegard yet? Have you talked to Ogam?
True but after the maze you do go into a cave/dungeon setting. But the person is not getting it. And I'm at a loss on how to explain it
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Yes. Now i understand what cave we are talking about.

I just fixed the map in the first post of this thread (the link was broken; now it's embedded in the post). So the answer is, follow the map. There is no possible answer that is better than that.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

rijackson741 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 pm There is something that might be referred to as "Lodar's cave" but if you have not found Lodar yet, then any such place is 100% irrelevant to whatever it is that you want to do. And is is nowhere near, and has nothing to do with, Flagstone, so I do not believe it is what you are looking for.

Please specify what quest you are working on, and where you are in that quest. This back and forth about "Lodar's cave" will never answer what you want to know.
I'm working on the Quest A lot Potion
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:40 pm
rijackson741 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 pm There is something that might be referred to as "Lodar's cave" but if you have not found Lodar yet, then any such place is 100% irrelevant to whatever it is that you want to do. And is is nowhere near, and has nothing to do with, Flagstone, so I do not believe it is what you are looking for.

Rj knows go to the first page of this and open up the spoiler, there is a map that shows you the way
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:41 pm
SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Rj knows go to the first page of this and open up the spoiler, there is a map that shows you the way
alright, then I will try to this