Can't attack after fleeing trouble

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Robfw42
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Can't attack after fleeing trouble

Post by Robfw42 »

I was fighting two ash gargoyles when the struggle was taking too long with me having to drink healing potions every turn. I decided to attempt to flee so I could handle one at a time. However, every route was blocked. So, the creatures started attacking me again, and I could not attack them. To get out of it, I had to restore a save.

Just thought I'd let you know . :D
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Can't attack after fleeing trouble

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Not a issue you just hit another foe. You fled but when you run into another beast it happens. But when you hit the beast with your person to start you can say ok, info and cancel. During a fight yes you flee. But the next creature/animal gives you the same Option before you attack it. Flee only works on the one creature not them alli

Edit:. I get it I thought when you fled you hit another creature. Look at Antison post. I'm sorry I miss understood your post
Last edited by CUCHULAINN3 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You need to long-press on the monster that you want to attack
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Robfw42
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Robfw42 »

Thanks for the advice. I did notice that I was stuck between some obstacles and the creatures, and therefore was never able to successfully flee or attack. I had turned off the dialogue option in preferences. In any case, it is a done deal. As long as you know about the "feature", it's ok.