v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Playing the game at level 5

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Playing the game at level 5

Post by nyktos »

NO! the kid cant die!!!

i cant come back, just to read of his demise!

that brave little fool... (how i envy him)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

Oh, dear! A whole week has gone by with no word from brave little level five. I fear the worst. If he died alone on that brutal mountain, there will not even be any way for all of us to get word of his passing. I will not yet give up hope for further word from the young adventurer, however. He has made it through so many perils already, surely he has survived this one also!
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

if he doesn't make it, he deserves a memorial at the sight of his death...
a grave marker of sorts?

a sign post, or a bone pile...
both would be HIGHLY amusing!
and respectful...

but who knows?

(he may still be out there, pushing on...)
let us see...
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

I did see a pile of bleached bones being knawed on by White Wyrms. Perhaps it was just another unprepared adventurer who tried to tackle the mountain without enough food and potions. I hope so because we all rather fond of that little level 5 fellow.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
m1ltownjuggalo
android_version: 2.2

Post by m1ltownjuggalo »

Yes where are you brave little level 5 we miss you!!!! This story is very great and amuseing it keeps me at the edge of my seat just hearing what gonna happen next I hope he is alright out there I think we need to set up a search party and check that cabin and prim he might got caught in a avalanche :o
LEVEL: 25 HP: 41 EXP: 269646
AC: 189% AD: 13-21
CC: 14% CM: 2.0
BC: 70% DR: 1
RoLS: 0 ElyR: 0 RoL: 0
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

I slept a whole week in the cold and empty cabin. Balncing between shivers and panicking, I was too afraid to get out of the bed.
The wind makes eerie sounds through the cracks, and from below in the cellar I heard strange noises.

The level 5 kid is feverish, sad and desperate, what can he do?
Who will miss him? Will he be searched for?
Certainly not by his indifferent dad. Mikhail only seems interested in how he gets his bread without moving a single limb. He probably thinks me and Andor are still fighting rats in some neighbour cellar, and most likely will not even blink when Nor city and Feygard will unleash a war upon the world. Ever since mum went away, we even had to share one single bed in our one room cabin.

Such sad thoughts are haunting, but then, in a sudden moment of brightness and relief, I hear the telepathic thoughts of my fellow adventurers, urging me not to give up - not to die - yes! That's the right spirit! I'm going outside!
Mad P

Post by Mad P »

Searching through my belongings, I spot seven snakemeats and thirteen regular potions. Maybe that's enough to go down?

Now, cautiously, I make my way across the ice. There's a young wyrm in my way but in the end the beast is dead and I'm only scratched and fatigued.
I wait untill the fatigue wears of and proceed to the fearful U-shaped tunnel. In the dark I can hear (and smell...) the monster, but he has not noticed me yet.

One moment, I see a small pile of bones in the corner and hear a voice in my head "Here lie the remains of a young and unexperienced adventurer"
But the next moment the vision is gone, think it must be a trick of the mind ;)

The first hit gets the Gornaud by surprise, and as luck has it, the second swing also hits home.
Uncontrolled, the monster tries to grap me with its claws but only rips the air.
I strike him one more time before he finally manages to scratch me.
I drink a potion to be sure this time, and keep hitting him.
Soon he falls, and finally I'm through...

Now I have never been so glad to see the text pop-up crying out Victory - you survived the encounter!
Mad P

Post by Mad P »

A long twisting tunnel awaited, full of turns, bends and also furnished with Gornauds and snakes. Now the snakes didn't pose much of a problem (although they are pretty hard to hit). But with the Gornauds I have learned to be very cautious: I eat my last meat in this tunnel.

But fortunately I see the daylight with 8 potions left.
Two unavoidable Gornauds later I'm on the grass, with full hitpoint but now there's only 1 potion...

In the distance through the trees I can already see the very very very very welcome town Prim but I have yet to get there.
A sudden growl stops me and I'm attacked by a mountain wulf. He's a nasty one, and after drinking my last potion I have to cross my fingers and hope he will fall first.
If I keep missing and he hits me a couple more times, I will be sent back to the cabin - this time with no food left.

Oh no - that's not going to happen. :shock: I will not let this wulf lock me up in that dreaded cabin!

With all my might, I strike at the animal and...I now have 1 meat again!
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Go! Go! Go! Run for it!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Epic, stuff of legends! Lets hope they welcome you in Prim. Not really known for their hospitality.
Best of luck wee fellar.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.