Few hitches.

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
T-rex2298
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!

Few hitches.

Post by T-rex2298 »

It's a great update. I especially like the travelling merchant, as it give a quest that spans the world.
Just found a few things that were worth mentioning.
And also, where is the silver bar from?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Few hitches.

Post by eor »

so I entered the cave without equipping the boots or hat..
I got to a spot where I "couldn't regain my footing"..
At his point I equipped the sure foot boots, but still couldn't regain my footing..
Then received the "unfortunately, andors trail has stopped" and the game closed. When I opened the game my character was back at the waterfall screen. I don't know if it's a glitch or part of the design, but I thought I would let y'all know..I will go back to the spot I got "glitched" out with the rockin' boots on & see if I get "glitched" out of game again, & let y'all know ..
I am curious - do the cave arilurs drop the coveted skins too?
Lovin ' the update so far.. Thx to all involved, this game rocks! (on my head) :lol:
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

If it's the mossy area you do slip once off of it and yes they drop the skins
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Gonk »

eor wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:15 pm I got to a spot where I "couldn't regain my footing"..
At his point I equipped the sure foot boots, but still couldn't regain my footing..
Then received the "unfortunately, andors trail has stopped" and the game closed.
Can you help me to reproduce the crash? I would like to investigate it.
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Gonk wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:21 pm
eor wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:15 pm I got to a spot where I "couldn't regain my footing"..
Then received the "unfortunately, andors trail has stopped" and the game closed.
Can you help me to reproduce the crash? I would like to investigate it.
I had the same issue on the beta at first. But then my phone bricked and thought it was just my phone
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

Not sure what else to tell you..
I purchased hat and shoes, ignored the sellers warning to equip gear and proceeded into cave.

It was the mossy area. Without the Surefoot boots equipped, I was able to stand directly on the moss.. I have returned to the area after game stoppage, but now I am unable to approach the moss without the warning stopping me, so my guess is there is something in the code that did not predict I would buy the equipment, but not equip it. The guy who sold me the stuff was no longer there when I reentered the area after "glitch".

In short, to recreate..
Take a character which hasn't been there yet, purchase the items but don't equip, and see if you can stand on the moss, I guess(?) :?
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

eor wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:12 am Not sure what else to tell you..
I purchased hat and shoes, ignored the sellers warning to equip gear and proceeded into cave.

It was the mossy area. Without the Surefoot boots equipped, I was able to stand directly on the moss.. I have returned to the area after game stoppage, but now I am unable to approach the moss without the warning stopping me, so my guess is there is something in the code that did not predict I would buy the equipment, but not equip it. The guy who sold me the stuff was no longer there when I reentered the area after "glitch".

In short, to recreate..
Take a character which hasn't been there yet, purchase the items but don't equip, and see if you can stand on the moss, I guess(?) :?
You can only slip off the spot once after that it won't let you.
Gonk

Post by Gonk »

Thank you for your help. I will try to reproduce it.
Gonk

Post by Gonk »

Maybe you can give me a hint because I failed to reproduce it:

I bought the gear but didn't wear it. Then I went to the place in the attached screenshot. Then I got the dialogue, walked down the cliff, and reappeared at the waterfall.

If you can reproduce it, then it might be helpful if you give me a savefile just before the crash happens (e.g. same place as my screenshot).
Screenshot_20200209-113101_Andor's Trail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

The sure step boots do not help you on the slippery moss.
They help you reduce the damage when the rock surface collapses as you walk on it. I'm not sure by how much - I haven't tried without them.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6