v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

new dimension map

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: new dimension map

Post by eor »

Uh, guys..
this world does have a teleporter - BWM
there is also a witch that tuns people into rats, vacor & his rift, a mermaid & it's curse, and if regeneration isn't magical, what is it?
I get what you're saying about not wanting AT to become a game with wands or spells, etc., but to say AT is an anti magic game seems a bit disingenuous.. (no offense intended ;) )

I like the collapsing tunnel scenario, or maybe a dungeon or a series of maps that you get exiled to..

Just tossing ideas out there, use or dismiss outright as you see fit..it all comes from love of the game.. :D
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Well spoken. That's the point: Our hero won't ever cast any spells. He might use potions, rings with super natural powers, etc.
'No magic' is not the whole truth. Nevertheless we could say: No magic done by our hero.
And I'd like to add: No science fiction elements.
Nut
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by The Gray »

eor wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:59 pm Uh, guys..
this world does have a teleporter - BWM
there is also a witch that tuns people into rats, vacor & his rift, a mermaid & it's curse, and if regeneration isn't magical, what is it?
I get what you're saying about not wanting AT to become a game with wands or spells, etc., but to say AT is an anti magic game seems a bit disingenuous.. (no offense intended ;) )

I like the collapsing tunnel scenario, or maybe a dungeon or a series of maps that you get exiled to..

Just tossing ideas out there, use or dismiss outright as you see fit..it all comes from love of the game.. :D
collapsing tunnel or a dungeon that has its entrance blocked upon entering sounds good too~ :33
:D
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

Nut wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:18 pm And I'd like to add: No science fiction elements.
Awwwww.
I just got thrilled about the idea of a Star Wars easter egg an raiding a milenium falcon for loot...

Maybe we can have a carrion/wagon shaped like a milenium falcon, pulled by 2 horses, and an NPC knight next to it with a golden, tightly fit armor, called CEPO ;-)
There could be a quest to get a special green glowing sabre from that NPC.
The boss that ends the quest before you need to go back to the NPC could wear a big black hood and robe. Potentially also mobs in that area. A little like the wyrm guys. We could call them cult of the soth.

On second thought.. is it really science fiction? After all, the movies start with the quote "a long time ago...". So it`s history, right?
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Much to learn you still have my old Padawan. This is just the beginning.
Nut