v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

raw meat to cooked meat converter npc

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

raw meat to cooked meat converter npc

Post by The Gray »

can we please add this in the future? idc if the conversion price is a bunch of gold, i would looove this
:D
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: raw meat to cooked meat converter npc

Post by Antison »

This idea is by no means unique and has been suggested many many times. I just don't understand why people want to do this. Take the meat and sell it, then buy potions, end of story. why do you want to cook it? Take your potion and go find Andor
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
The Gray

Post by The Gray »

Antison wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:19 pm This idea is by no means unique and has been suggested many many times. I just don't understand why people want to do this. Take the meat and sell it, then buy potions, end of story. why do you want to cook it? Take your potion and go find Andor
potions are very good i agree to that, but potions and meat are two different things, you can use meat as extra protection, and potions as emergency instant hp regen. atleast thats how i see it. thats why i want this idea in game
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

OK. So sell raw meat, and buy cooked meat (or perch, or whatever). There are already "raw meat to cooked meat converter npc" with whom you can do this.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
The Gray

Post by The Gray »

rijackson741 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 pm OK. So sell raw meat, and buy cooked meat (or perch, or whatever). There are already "raw meat to cooked meat converter npc" with whom you can do this.
on second thought thats right :( sorry..
GrennKren
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by GrennKren »

I also need this.. i didnt do this for buy potions but to sell those for gold.
And there're campfires in any someplace which I think we can use that for cookng
Moo-Kun
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Moo-Kun »

Yup,
sounds like a good idea,

but how about adding a furnace as the "converter" instead of an npc ? Could be the start of adding more "crafting" related tables that occupy one little block or however you feel like devs.

But this.. this a very interesting suggestion if you could nail it down.

Other than a furnace more amazing ideas can be drawn from this simple little furnace.

One down side though.. theres nothing much to burn inside but raw meat :lol: like I cant think of anything else to use it for but meh

An interesting idea nonetheless :mrgreen:
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡