Dialogue text box tile glitch

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Re: Dialogue text box tile glitch

Post by blueblack_star »

The Gray wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:15 am
the mossy edge of the aluir cave near where the ladder is, if you slip and fall into the water and get teleported out of the cave and get teleported to the three bridges, i cant go to that cliff edge again because the dialogue text box keeps stopping me with "oh no.. I cant swim!" i really want this bug fixed because i feel like even if it is a good thing that i cant make the same mistake twice of falling of the mossy edge, its also a bad thing because i dont have the freedom to make the same mistake twice
ALSO, please do not spoil ANYTHING for me about the area that im in because, as i type this, i havent completed the area. if you do I'll be angry 3:< im serious, dont
I'm back again to arulir cave after the new update (7.9) and I remember when through that mossy edge and get the dialog text box, yes it's true it's stop you to move forward.

But you don't need to worry, it wont make you teleported out of the cave again. Have you try to click next on the dialog text box? Because as far as I remember it have different conversation than last version (7.8)
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

It has a different conversation indeed. The old version could lead to a dump.
The logic wasn't changed though
Nut
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by The Gray »

blueblack_star wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:16 pm
The Gray wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:15 am
the mossy edge of the aluir cave near where the ladder is, if you slip and fall into the water and get teleported out of the cave and get teleported to the three bridges, i cant go to that cliff edge again because the dialogue text box keeps stopping me with "oh no.. I cant swim!" i really want this bug fixed because i feel like even if it is a good thing that i cant make the same mistake twice of falling of the mossy edge, its also a bad thing because i dont have the freedom to make the same mistake twice
ALSO, please do not spoil ANYTHING for me about the area that im in because, as i type this, i havent completed the area. if you do I'll be angry 3:< im serious, dont
I'm back again to arulir cave after the new update (7.9) and I remember when through that mossy edge and get the dialog text box, yes it's true it's stop you to move forward.

But you don't need to worry, it wont make you teleported out of the cave again. Have you try to click next on the dialog text box? Because as far as I remember it have different conversation than last version (7.8)
i can leave the dialog text box but after that i still cant go to the mossy edge 3: it just keeps giving me a dialogue text box when i move forward in the direction of the mossy edge
:D
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

It is designed that you can take the wet way only once.
Nut