v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hunter quest.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
NewbNewb
android_version: 8.0

Hunter quest.

Post by NewbNewb »

I been playing this game way back when it still doesn't have the Duliean road. I enjoy how its an exploration game, and would really like for it to have a Hunter-like quest. It doesn't have to be complicated just hunting monster in exchange for useful items, not to powerful just potions and buff.
It could be in every in every tavern or village. Make every visit in every place worthwhile.

For example :
Hunt 10 small rabid dog = 1 medium potion
Hunt 10 forest serpent = 1 potion of courage

It makes the game more interesting especially for players who already finish the game, and new player to help with fighting bosses.

I just got this idea after defeating the Arulir pack leader at lvl 40 :o with all the potion (not the special potion) of Lodar.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Hunter quest.

Post by rijackson741 »

This would require some changes to the game engine. We can do things based on the number of some item in your inventory, but currently not based on the number of some monster you have killed.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1