v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.10 Released

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.10 Released

Post by Antison »

No, leave the post here.

On the "overview" tab, does it show any actor conditions?
Please describe these icons are seeing in more detail
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Moo-Kun
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Moo-Kun »

Antison wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm No, leave the post here.

On the "overview" tab, does it show any actor conditions?
Please describe these icons are seeing in more detail
Its not conditions on me it was on him, and unfortunately I progressed further past the fight and didnt check the overview tab.. but I still remember it..

Its round orange hitting targets for arrows that have an arrow stuck into the center of it.. like the ones you find in any shooting ground.. also another ninja knife icon facing upwards..

I double checked the andor trail directory it's not listed in there.. probably something you guys were planning to add in v8 and included in the game files? I'm pretty sure it was called "consecutive" or something along those lines... really weird thing to happen.
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Gonk »

Moo-Kun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:56 pm Yo I found something out
Is it part of the new combat system? Theres this arrow and target icon that appears after consecutive attacks on the top right.. spoiler alert
it showed up only when I fought crackshot the guild member that took the key of Luthor.. and another icon appeared it looks like a ninja knife?
I think it is a condition and was planned by the author of the quest to work like that. See this post for details:
viewtopic.php?p=67793#p67793
Moo-Kun

Post by Moo-Kun »

Gonk wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:53 pm
Moo-Kun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:56 pm Yo I found something out
Is it part of the new combat system? Theres this arrow and target icon that appears after consecutive attacks on the top right.. spoiler alert
it showed up only when I fought crackshot the guild member that took the key of Luthor.. and another icon appeared it looks like a ninja knife?
I think it is a condition and was planned by the author of the quest to work like that. See this post for details:
viewtopic.php?p=67793#p67793
Nailed it Gonk 👍

Good job.

One thing though..
The purpose of this condition tbh is unclear to me but since its purposefully added and not a bug you guys weren't aware of then I'm fine leaving it at that. :D
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡
Moo-Kun

Post by Moo-Kun »

Tomcat wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:54 pm Then it's possible that he has actor conditions that affect him when he hits you. I'd have to look that up, but it's another way that can happen. I'm pretty sure that it's not a bug. I looked it up and that's exactly what's going on. He gets two actor conditions that give him bonuses, and those are the icons.
Yeah like you said it showed on the top right next to his health bar

Isnt that the place for conditions I inflict on enemies? And how do we differentiate between conditions that benefit or put mobs on a disadvantage..

It could be just one place for all conditions positive and negative but it's the fact that it's not listed on the dictionary that made me doubt its bugged..

Guess we have to believe gonk about it being planned by the quest author in the end.
♡Andor's Trail♡
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

You're right that all actor conditions icons on the opponent show up together there. The description should be there in the interface when you click on the mob when the condition is active. That's the only way to distinguish if it's positive or negative.

The same is true for your actor conditions - plus or minus, caused by your opponent or by your own gear/skill/previous encounter/etc, the icons are all together.

He gets one bonus when he hits you and another when you hit him. Plus any that you may be able to inflict on him.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Moo-Kun

Post by Moo-Kun »

Tomcat wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:10 pm You're right that all actor conditions icons on the opponent show up together there. The description should be there in the interface when you click on the mob when the condition is active. That's the only way to distinguish if it's positive or negative.

The same is true for your actor conditions - plus or minus, caused by your opponent or by your own gear/skill/previous encounter/etc, the icons are all together.

He gets one bonus when he hits you and another when you hit him. Plus any that you may be able to inflict on him.
Ohhh, so it wasnt my equipment causing that.. good to know for sure finally, I was kinda happy I could do consecutive bonus damage but oh well :lol:
♡Andor's Trail♡
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

What directory are your looking in, where it was missing? That is a fairly new area compared to most fan websites, wiki, etc.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Moo-Kun

Post by Moo-Kun »

Tomcat wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:16 pm What directory are your looking in, where it was missing? That is a fairly new area compared to most fan websites, wiki, etc.
http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/
This one?
Oh dont tell me its outdated
Edit:
I'm stupid.. it says on the link and on the front page version 0.7.0..
:lol: :lol:
♡Andor's Trail♡
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Moo-Kun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:19 pm
Tomcat wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:16 pm What directory are your looking in, where it was missing? That is a fairly new area compared to most fan websites, wiki, etc.
http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/
This one?
Oh dont tell me its outdated
Edit:
I'm stupid.. it says on the link and on the front page version 0.7.0..
:lol: :lol:
Yes this is extremely outdated
"A home without a beagle is just a house"